my girls hidin something!

yeah man, it's totally HER fault not his at all. Kick her to the curb and start over. If you let them do it once, they will walk all over you. Too many women out there. Sucks and it hurts, but take it from someone older, move on!

Arc Audio

Pioneer

Memphis

Massive

Mechman

Rockford Fosgate

Dakota Digital

Soon to be DC audio!!!

From one paranoid mofo to the next....beat the dudes ass :aggressive::vava: then break it off :pardon: .....nevermind I just say the pics of your girl...., just beat the dude and keep it on the dl :diablo:

and i dont mind her in the sack ahahah soo i might just play it off as nothing keep my dick wet but aint spending no mo money - tudski

She's being shady! I've been there, done that! Get rid of her bro, it's nothing but headaches from now on.

that may just be true but to me shes a fox... and i dont mind her in the sack ahahah soo i might just play it off as nothing keep my dick wet but aint spending no mo money

1996 deville on 18" full face rims

-2 gauge wire.

-a2400db

-RE SE-X in a 4ftc box tuned to 32hz

-tview touch double din

-rockford punch 6x9s(rear)

-mtx 6.5(front)

front and rear stage will soon be changed build log will start as soon as it aint cold!

Untitled-1-1.jpg

that may just be true but to me shes a fox... and i dont mind her in the sack ahahah soo i might just play it off as nothing keep my dick wet but aint spending no mo money

Sounds like a solid plan. Use her to the fullest.

practice up on ur fighting skills so you can wip his ass if you catch them doing anything.

Girls like guys with skills.

as468x60pxbanner.gif

My Youtube Page. Check it out

The "SAV" - Sub-aural Assault Vehicle

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X993

Image Dynamics CTX 6.5" Components

Q-logic 6.5" kick pods

CDT 6.5" CL-E6NEO Front door Midbass

Kicker ZX350.4

Knukonceptz SS Karma 4 channel 6m RCA

Fi Q 18" w/ brushed aluminum dust cap

7cu ft. ported box tuned to 28hz

Sundown SAZ-1000D

Iraggi 240 amp Amputator Alt

Big 3 in Monster 1/0awg

Second Skin Damplifier Lite on roof and front doors

Girls like guys with skills.

i got ill skillzzzz aha no worries if it comes down to a scrap i gots it not concerned lol goin to her house now then maybe to pay him a suprise visit ill have updates later!

1996 deville on 18" full face rims

-2 gauge wire.

-a2400db

-RE SE-X in a 4ftc box tuned to 32hz

-tview touch double din

-rockford punch 6x9s(rear)

-mtx 6.5(front)

front and rear stage will soon be changed build log will start as soon as it aint cold!

Untitled-1-1.jpg

you said shes been talking to him in the past? I personally would dump her, the drama to go through beating him up, then you look like the insecure asshole going after a guy who hasn't done anything to you, because shes the one talking to him.. its not his fault shes talking to him, its hers.. point fingers where they need to be and don't go after the guy, its not his fault.. Regardless if you told him to stay away in the past, whose to say she didn't tell him you 2 were broken up?

there are plenty of hot chicks out there in the world. Hop on myspace for 3 minutes if that and i can promise you, you can find one hotter.. Just dump the chick dude.. if shes going to constantly hide stuff and go behind your back about things, it will only get worse before it gets better

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

iv done this..iv deleted txt's bc i didnt want her to freak and bc i knew nothing was gunna happen. but that was just my situation..even though i wouuld have been nice ;)

ahh man was gunna get a pic..efin ho deleted me as a friend on FB hahah

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded