Second Skin Audio

Do I Got Enough Air Space?

If I get this job that I have an interview for on wednesday morning, Im going to be starting a new build as soon as I get a paycheck or two.

So Do I got enough airspace for two 18 inch dual 2 ohm Fi BTL's?

My outside max dimensions are:

25"h x 25"d x 55"w

So after calculating 1.5 inches off each dimension I would be left with:

23.5" x 23.5" x 53.5"

Giving me 17.09 cubed internal volume, tuned to around 40hz.

Another question I was wondering is on Fi's Site is:

1) Whats the difference between the daily and spl option?

The price is the same each way, so I dont get why they want to know and what the difference in the sub will be, if any.

2) What is the difference between the universal option?

3) What is the HiXmCoil, that is pretty much just abreveated for high xmax coil correct or not? If not please answer this question too.

i agree tune it toward the lower 30's bro and you should be golden

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

You welcome mang..I am wanting to put another 15 in my ride but a box design that keeps my backseat in is what is hurting me. I have to keep backseat, but Don't have to keep the rear deck..I can figure out how to attach my back seats..I just need another 15 in there..I got to do some Brain exercises to figure this one out...I want more Fi..

You welcome mang..I am wanting to put another 15 in my ride but a box design that keeps my backseat in is what is hurting me. I have to keep backseat, but Don't have to keep the rear deck..I can figure out how to attach my back seats..I just need another 15 in there..I got to do some Brain exercises to figure this one out...I want more Fi..

wat your BL not enough for ya anymore?

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

You outta hear it now that I have my alternator in..It still isn't 14.4 voltage yet, because I still have my Underdrive pulleys on there, but Friday I am ordering my stock pulley for my crank and I will be able to run the right size pulley on my alternator to spin it faster...So the voltage will come up..That song White Girl by USDA, My doors Flex like half an inch with that song, volume on 7..I have to get this thing metered..I have it fat matted and it still flexes like that...I am satisfied..now I just want overkill..Next comes a couple of batteries...Ybz29 it still hurts my ears, I have kept fluid in my ears since I have had this damn system..Its enough but I want as much as my wife will let me get...I'm Gonna meter it soon...I think it should do good..

Edited by zaxfire69