Sundown Audio

8000 watt amp

orionexplorer

get 4 Audiopipe 3000.1 (AP3000.1) it would be like 1200$ for 12000 watts. just have 1 amp per sub. They are only 2 ohm stabls so you would have to have dual 4 subs...Im using 2 of them to power 2 15" orion HCCA's

Yeah i doubt rusty make D4 coils for the level 5s.

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

save up some more and get a Dat Inferno does around 11,730 at 17.3 volts i believe

SKAR_468x60.jpg

1998 Nissan 200sx

NOW:

Dex-p98r head

Planet Audio 300.4 mids and highs

Planet Audio/Pioneer tweeters/crossovers

Skar SK1500.1

3 SKAR Vvx15 dual 4 wired at .63

save up some more and get a Dat Inferno does around 11,730 at 17.3 volts i believe

i dont think he'd want to run 16 volts.Unless he states he did earlier.

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

thanks for all the imput guys. and to awnser a few things, my system now hits a 148.x and it still sounds pretty musical to me and i dont mean like pure sq i just dont want it to sound like ass, and no i dont want to run 16 volts i want to keep it simple for the most part. after looking around i think the sampson might be the way i go

6 dc level 3 12's

digital designs Z1A

pioneer h/u

4 sets of rockford 6.5's

crunch 1600.4

Mechman 270a alt

kinetik hc2400 (soon to be xs power d3100)

xs power 3400 (under the hood)

lots of 1/0

Yeah i doubt rusty make D4 coils for the level 5s.

Just get Dual 1's and Series the Sub to the amp. That is if you go that route.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

go Soundigital you will not be let down daily its a mean machine at 1ohm get the voltage up to 15ish with the xs power vcm or missing link and still make real close to 8k even with rise batteries providing of course.I have done the SD8k daily with one 270amp alt a xs 2400 up front and 2 3100 in the back probably not wuite full potential but never one problem and this customer is a DJ so he only knows one volume LOUD and beats the crap out of it.

thanks for all the imput guys. and to awnser a few things, my system now hits a 148.x and it still sounds pretty musical to me and i dont mean like pure sq i just dont want it to sound like ass, and no i dont want to run 16 volts i want to keep it simple for the most part. after looking around i think the sampson might be the way i go

Just make sure you run the sampson a hair over 1ohm dcr, and the sampson has high rail voltage, not ideal for daily but you can get away with it if your careful, don't let it idle for to long, most of the people that blow them on music either run them below 1ohm or let them idle to long and with the high rail voltage they can blow a cap....make sure if you get one that you get one that has the internal fan over the driver card.....they are beast, you just have to be careful with them in a daily app....good luck!

supercharged hummer h2

8 Sundown nightshade v'2 Scott Bowman built 4th order bandpass

2 precision power pcx 4125(mids & hi's)

2 Stetsom 14k2e's

alpine ina-w910

dual Mike Singer350 amp alt

8 kinetic 2400 batteries two shuriken bt 120

1 kinetic 2000 under the hood

link to build log:

My link

Archived