hey were u cold in that vid by any chance?

nice vid

edit: as far as speeding be prepared for flamage lol

Edited by Red-navi-916

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

just me finishin off my first build... and me freezin my ass off here in Canada

2007 Chevy Suburban LT1

Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD

Diamond Audio D3 6 1/2 components

Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp

Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2)

DC Sound Lab Level 4 18's with Level 5 coils

Autotek Mean Machine 400.1D (replaced)

Soon to come:

rims

body kit

flow master pipes

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....

i think i may watch that again to count how many times you say its fucking cold!

edit: i counted 9 times!!

anyways.. so how come its purt up and sub up or do you put shit in your trunk? i think it would sound beter sub back and port back since nothign is ported into the cabin of the car?

Edited by speeddemon0308

i think i may watch that again to count how many times you say its fucking cold!

edit: i counted 9 times!!

anyways.. so how come its purt up and sub up or do you put shit in your trunk? i think it would sound beter sub back and port back since nothign is ported into the cabin of the car?

ive looked around and the box and port facing up is the best for sound from the trunk, its pretty open, only the 2 6x9s are in the way, and a bit a plastic, instead of metal and seats if faced toward the back of the trunk.

Also im gettin some Ssecond Skin on boxing day in Fonthill

Edited by alman101
alexman101_PSN2.jpg

Care to explain to me real quick what that bass processor does?

Never thought of getting one until watching your video? Is it just a line driver?

Nice setup btw!!

Edited by JZeFF

Pioneer x930 bt

Rockford t2500 bdcp

18" nightshade v1

DC audio 175.4

RF power T162s up front, infinity 3 way 6x9's in the back (removing rear stage and re-doing doors soon)

3x XS power D2700's

Knukonceptz 0awg all around

Care to explain to me real quick what that bass processor does?

Never thought of getting one until watching your video? Is it just a line driver?

Nice setup btw!!

From what I hear a line driver does, my bass processor definitely does, with the bass nob on MIN, I could already feel its a bit louder.

I've been messing around with it since I made that vid, and what it does it makes songs with little or no bass have some nice punchy bass when you turn the bass nob to MAX.

I tested it with Hip Hop and I just left it on MIN, it sounds distorted on MAX.

With Rock, RnB, and other songs turn it to MAX and you will have some nice bass, and you can really hear the difference with ur music at a low volume

If ive confused you im sry, its hard to explain lol...

alexman101_PSN2.jpg