Amish family hurt after SUV collides with buggy LOL

that was aimed more at an idiot dragging people down than anyone winning or losing :)

i know lol i just had to say something more mellow. this thread and this kid are junk. can we start a pole to ban him? lol

i vote yes for the ban

and anytime a little fuckstick kid pops up with a "02 Chevy Trailblazer, 18" DC XL and wants to get an AQ 2200" they should get insta-banned again.

IBTL! A child getting hurt is never funny. Its their way of living and they enjoy a much simpler life that is probably much less stressful than the life we live day to day. OP is a complete asshole and needs to learn respect for others. When you have children and see one of them hurt because of some stupid mistake someone made then see how you like it when we all laugh at you. You are a complete douche and need to grow the fuck up. You say we all give you what you have wanted. No actually it seems all you wanted was a bunch of guys pissed off because its a turn on for you. Now that we know who you are and that you were banned once before we can shut you down again for being the inconsiderate bitch that you are. So now it is reaching time for you to bend over and take the ban hammer like a man.

BAN THE BITCH!

wc_zps9b224b53.png

IBTL! A child getting hurt is never funny. Its their way of living and they enjoy a much simpler life that is probably much less stressful than the life we live day to day.

Mennonite/Amish people are some of the nicest people I have ever met, so no idea why all the hate against them.

The Setup

2009 Volkswagen Jetta

2 Alpine SWR-1222D's in 2 seperate boxes tuned to 33hz

1 Kicker ZX1001.1

Stock 140A Alt

Stock speakers

Hey dcmn you live in a shithole and have to jack people's shit which someday youll get your head blown off and we'll be here to LOL @ you...hahaha now im down to this dick nose level LOL!

RE se xxx 18d2 (4)

Audioque 2200 (2)

DC Power 270XP blue

3 C&D fr310

Stinger wiring

CDT components

They are extremely considerate people. They are very hard workers as well. ^-- You have a point that may just be the next fad for enclosures is ahmish built.

they are great and they make some damn good furniture. I have a ceder porch swing made by an Amish guy in KY. I always baught their bread, jelly and vegies. Real good and gread prices. It's against everything they believe in to rip you off.

Archived