Amish family hurt after SUV collides with buggy LOL

your kids lol ok bro im from north minny, freemont ave to be exact

you wanna mess with us?

and yes i am a criminal i have 3 thefts 2 assaults and a disordely on my record.

and ive only been caught 5% of the time

So I took Plymouth Av & Fremont / 7 St N and overlaid it with the Minneapolis shots fired map:

http://www.ci.minneapolis.mn.us/police/cri...sShotsFired.pdf

The neighborhood has its reputation, sure, but it isn't that hard, at least not this week. If anything, you are only saying you bad at choosing places to live.

Broadway is way more tough of a street to grow up on, IMHO.

images-1.jpg

We could learn a lot from the Amish. Just look at what happened after those Amish school girls were murdered a few years ago. They forgave the shooter and actually set up a fund for his wife and children.

wouldnt it be a crazy twist if i was actually amish? lol look im not even saying anything and people still whining WAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAAAA haha 24 users reading this topic

now you all will remember dcsoundlabMN, forever and ever, thanks for playing the game.

btw, fuck amish people

02 Chevy Trailblazer

18" DC XL

build in progress...

l_02f0e56b9a6f7e5ceaab56ccb8632161.jpg

minnesota-vikings.jpg

refs: ak1167 (bought tweeters from)

So I took Plymouth Av & Fremont / 7 St N and overlaid it with the Minneapolis shots fired map:

http://www.ci.minneapolis.mn.us/police/cri...sShotsFired.pdf

The neighborhood has its reputation, sure, but it isn't that hard, at least not this week. If anything, you are only saying you bad at choosing places to live.

Broadway is way more tough of a street to grow up on, IMHO.

i actually owned a midas on W Broadway. yes and i agree probably one of, if not the most ghetto area in MN

02 Chevy Trailblazer

18" DC XL

build in progress...

minnesota-vikings.jpg

btw, fuck amish people

You need to take a trip down to Lainesboro and meet these people. They are very nice. I'm sure they have already forgiven the driver of the SUV that hit their carriage.

They don't hurt anybody. I can see hating on Nickleback or somebody that forces their crappy music/culture in your face, but these people are good for the community and don't seem to have one ounce of hate in their hearts. You crazy.

images-1.jpg

You need to take a trip down to Lainesboro and meet these people. They are very nice. I'm sure they have already forgiven the driver of the SUV that hit their carriage.

They don't hurt anybody. I can see hating on Nickleback or somebody that forces their crappy music/culture in your face, but these people are good for the community and don't seem to have one ounce of hate in their hearts. You crazy.

lol i got a kick out of that, whats funny is I am actually a very nice guy, i get along with everybody, i am jus very good at messing with peoples minds, throwin them off, but see this is the INTERNET, and i aint lookin to make friends. so its simply for entertainment purposes

(its slightly more enjoyable on ca.com though)

02 Chevy Trailblazer

18" DC XL

build in progress...

minnesota-vikings.jpg

Airborne you have a great point. We should all wish that companies were more like the ahmish in the way that so many companies rip you off.

they wonder why they are all going under. And to the thread maker, you tried to be an attention whore and it worked. Now go e-thug somewhere else. Admitting to ripping off peoples systems on THIS site? Fag.

i actually owned a midas on W Broadway. yes and i agree probably one of, if not the most ghetto area in MN

hahahahaha ok ok i had to....how does a KID(this kid) ownanything/have in ther own name lol ya gotto be 18 buddy and by your charicter i can tell ya cant even buy a beer....how isnt this kid banned and this thread not locked lol.

Archived