Ronnie Peay Aka Hornets Nest Wheel Scam!(a Scam Dont Buy! - For Your Information Only)

There are posts in a lot of forums about this ass hat. I have made them on forums I know he doesn't go on just to make sure they don't fall into his web of lies.

The first time these threads were posted Ronnie went around threatning to sue the owners of the forums if the posts weren't removed, so unfortunately a lot of them were.

DCSOUNDsig.jpg

2006 SPLMAX Bass Race Competitor of the Year

2006 Bass Race 156 points

Team DC Sounds

Team Maxxsonics

Team HR

Team Second Skin

Team Hooker Audio

http://dcsoundlab.com/

2006 Bass Race 156 points

2008 Starting from scratch

Supposedly I get a Valid UPS tracking number this week with the rims shipment or else I get a full refund. Im giving him till the end of this week. Ill keep you guys updated

SMDsigbannr4.jpg

play Moola.com its actually fun and free...

click here to join Money games!

its just games with free money!

This whole thread is fucking crazy! Some random dude says, "I got the rim hookup of the century" & gets freakin paid! Dude that is so fucked up! This sounds like a shady dude at best. Even if he did deliver product to a few customers, 4-6 weeks for wheels? That's crazy! I have a legit biz with all the proper paperwork(EIN or Fed Tax ID, Biz License, Sales Tax Permit). Bullshit like this makes it harder for legit people with a small operation to do business! I am with steve 110%! This shit really pisses me off! I got mad respect for steve on that T-shirt issue. He got in a little over his head on the shipping issue but he got everybody their shit, no questions asked. That is what doing business is all about. I don't have the hookup of the century on wheels, but I can assure you that I have never waited 4-6 weeks for wheels or tires to arrive. If they are back ordered I simply tell the customer that the wheel is out of stock & hit me back in a month or pick another wheel. I know how it goes with shipping issues. Some times I am forced to pay double shipping on stuff that is going to a customer in another state. I just make sure that it is understood upfront. Most of my distributors are out of houston & they send a truck my way 3 days a week for free, so I just have to ship the wheels to the customer. www.wheelpros.com those guys are the shit! anyway, I certainly hope that those of you who are still owed money either get your product or your money. This is just another black eye for the industry in general. As i said before, shit like this just makes it harder for the little guys to make it. I know from experience that once you get burnt on a deal like this, you will more than likely take your ass to a local shop & get what you want from them, no matter what it costs. Sorry for going off like this, but this dude really pisses me off. anyone still looking for wheels, feel free to pm me with what you are looking for. i'll be glad to do my best to hook you up, not jack your money & blow smoke up your ass!

dj2q.jpg

Jared Nixon  A.K.A. Jsmoke

My Car Stereo Website: 3rd Coast Customs

My Fishing Website: BigLake411.com

Add me as a friend: Myspace

Download: Check out my Audio Calculations Spreadsheet (Microsoft Excel)

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

can some one pm me this guys information? name phone # address you sent the $ to.......

there is a topic in buyer/seller feedback the guy that started it has the info p.m. him

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Guest MegaloManiac

From CaJ.com

im guessing thats a business or his work or something

im going to be contacting the police dept in Darlington, telling them everything that happened, how many thousands he has that isnt his.

ronnie, if you read this, i will get my money back you little fucker, along with sean and everyone else. i hope you see this, and you better return my call.

i encourage all of you to call him, call the police, give them this info, do what you can. the more people, the faster things will get done.

thanks

http://www.caraudiojunkyard.com/forum/bar-...onnie-peay.html

call this to report

http://www.dpdsc.org/

edit: jsut got word form roscoe that its sketchy to put this info(his address) on the site. Well i have to tell you, Ronnie cannot sue us for posting info on the internet message board, i'll dig up info as to why, the case will not make it to court due to the law ahs better things to do then to have stupid case like this. However he can ask us nicely to remove it.

here it is: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15817955/

edit #2: I really dont want anyone to get scammed. however we at SMD are graciously awaiting to here if Ray is still going to wait or if he's going to pursue a refund. the info is there to those who want to take the next step.

what about if you order the rims normal price on the site?

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Archived