Sonic Electronix

Thanks for viewing everyone, so heres the scoop. Its Christmas and i happen to stumble across a pair of 12" Eclipse Titanium series subs. I have been in love with these subs forever and the price at which i am possibly going to get them at seems like a steal to me, $220 for 2 to be exact. BUT!!!!! the problem i have is i have a very very nice memphis box for 2 12" subs which i am going to possibly put these in and a interfire 1100.2 amp but i can also borrow a buddies box and use just one of the two subs but it would be in a bigger CF area in the single box than the combined in the dual for one sub. Which do you think would be louder and my best bet, both are ported the single box is the WO wedge box for the JL W7 and the memphis box i have is 3.70cf i dont know the tune of either of these boxs but advice would be great i will include some pics of the subs i am going to be getting.

Found this online but i have heard about people powering them with WAY more.

# Power Handling:

* RMS: 750 watts

* Peak: 1500 watts

# Solid Titanium Cone

# Special 2" Wide Polyether Surround

# Dual Mirror Image Spider

# Cast Alloy Frame

# 3" 4 Layer Dual 4 ohm Aluminum Voice Coil

# Triple-stacked magnet

# Plastic Gasket

eclipse3.jpgeclipse.jpgeclipse2.jpg

Edited by Indianabobo

1998 VW Jetta- SLOW N LOW

12" TC sounds 3hp

BB2400.1

Kenwood Exceleon HU

Kinetik HC800-works for 2ohm loads:D

My youtube Video's CHECK THEM OUT!

buy them and build your own box. have someone on here design you a simple one (for a small small fee or sometimes for free, depending on the person) then just cut out the pieces and glue and screw them together

yeah... build a custom box or have one built for you... Prefab=suck!

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

personally Ive always liked the titaniums. if I was lookin for them, Id probably take these...but your problem with which box to use, Id just build my own. if you dont know what there tuned to, they have the potential to sound like crap, not to mention airspace requirements. If you build your own, you can do it to spec and tune it to what you want...just my 2 cents

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

don't pass those subs up for that price. they should be selling for that price for each one.