Sealed beam to Projector conversion question!

ok so for christmas i got a set of aftermarket conversion projector headlights for the tacoma... the stock headlights are just one big 5x7 glass bulb and they suck ballz, they keep fogging up and they project yellow light.... anyways i thought the kit was supposed to come with the actual bulb but they didnt... just the housing... so anyways... i need to know what bulb to buy for these... the back of the headlight says H4 55/60 .......... anyways i was really wanting to do some real HID's but cash is tight as hell... so im just going to go to autozone and grab some bulbs that connect directly to the stock wiring harness for now... i really like the blueish headlights lights... anyways i need to know what to get.... im just scared that ill burn up the stock wiring

im pretty pissed... because the conversion kit didnt even come with instructions... just 2 housings with tiny blue lights, and a piece of styrofoam.

so anyways... do i just look for H4 55/60 or what?

also... what the hell is this little blue bulb for? what do i hook it up to?

anyways i cant find the exact auction that they were purchased from but here is one that look identical to what i got...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/TOYOTA-TACO...sQ5fAccessories

Edited by Rogers

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

anybody?

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

link fixed... any help guys? im going to eventually get HIDs but i need a bulb to hold me over

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

I found some universal 5x7 universal glass housing with the projector modded into it but i cant seem to find it right now. I know they are out there, I'll do some more searchin and edit this post if i find the link. Just want to let you know that it is out there, so bear with me while i find the link.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

is that the same seller?

this was copied directly from the auction listing:

PACKAGE: Not come with bulbs, customer need to use H28

HARDWARE: Headlights dones not come with bulbs

(H4 bulbs need to be used for low and high beams)

also...toll free customer service...also directly from the listing

1-866-512-7458

i'd call that number, if that's the identical part, should use the same bulb. i'm sure they'll be able to help you.

no... im pretty sure that it isnt the exact listing... but the light housings look identical... the h4 seems to be the high/low beam that i need... im not sure what the h28 is about... unless thats the little blue bulbs that came in them.... anyways im guessing in the morning i will look for a bulb that says 55/60 h4

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

Yep, You got it figured out. You just need to go to the auto parts store and hope you can get an H4. Should be pretty common, but they might be pricey. From what I can remember around all the parts stores the H4's they sell are supposed to be high performance off road bulbs.

Try your local O'reillys and napa. If no luck there then autozone, then advanced. Make sure you ask the people that work there as well. Sometimes they have stuff like that in the back.

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner