n8ball2013 Posted December 27, 2009 Report Posted December 27, 2009 drill press. Super sander set. (orbital 90 degree sander etc all in one) new jigsaw. couple hundred bucks Wifey got some jewelry and a laptop. now I go buy whatever else I want since my birthday is next weekend lol THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
tehbert0 Posted December 27, 2009 Report Posted December 27, 2009 i got underwear and socks. sucks to be getting older http://motorcitydesignsaudio.com
Djmixmasterkid Posted December 27, 2009 Report Posted December 27, 2009 I just got money now I'm upgrading my mids and highs I know if I ever find out you were messing with my 17yr old daughter, i'm diggin' off in that ass and then your next post will be asking for tips on how to remove my size 12 shoes from your ass. Open Up The Trunk Pioneer P6000Ub H.U. Sundown Saz-1500D Hifonics ZXi 4410 12" Directed SX12D4 (x2) 12" 1500rms Sub x1 Front - Powerbass 4XL-65-92 Mids Rear - Cadence 6.5" Mids Electrical Under Construction Check Me Out(CarAudio Vids) Official Feedback Thread Check Out My Music Page
Playa Named Joe Posted December 27, 2009 Report Posted December 27, 2009 Parents: $200 cash money GF: Titanium Promise ring, shit ton of stuff in my stocking; candy, beef jerky Grandparents: $20 from Mom's side, $25 from Dad's side Aunt and Uncle: A long sleeved shirt from Old Navy. Gonna put that money into getting a Fi Bl, but idk when, I could get it now, but my alternator or battery is going out right now. 1994 Pontiac Grand Prix build
B Slaps Posted December 27, 2009 Report Posted December 27, 2009 got some clothes welding jacket for work dc visor beanie ftw k&n air filter for my cold air intake $500 cash toward trying to buy a house and thats about it. I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores! SMD SUPER SELLER my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/ more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/
LoudBimmer Posted December 27, 2009 Report Posted December 27, 2009 i got another ipod now i have 30gb video ipod, ipod touch and ipod nano( new one)
treossi Posted December 27, 2009 Report Posted December 27, 2009 deadener and some nookie! Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details
LoudNLow931 Posted December 27, 2009 Report Posted December 27, 2009 2001 Blazer Xtreme and a DEH-P510UB. And around $80 cash. But the best present was being in michigan with family. 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
Berto Posted December 27, 2009 Report Posted December 27, 2009 I got this: So, I'm starting to buy some things for the Delta's system and I thought I should share. Clif Designs 4800.1LX TEAM FLEX ISSUES Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal 24" Rims HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone. Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled) Sub Amp: DC 9k SOON TO COME T3 Audio 6x9s MB Quarts 6.5" comp set MAYBE ADDED 2nd DC 9k
Brandon15zzz Posted December 27, 2009 Report Posted December 27, 2009 how much was that clif designs amp thats a pretty sharp amp Vehicle: 1995 Impala SSHead Unit: Pioneer AVH-P4400BHMids And Highs: (still deciding)Batteries: 1 Deka Group 34 Time to make a race car.My Build Log: Solo X 12"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build/My Build Log: DC lvl 4 xl 15"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build-My Wall Build Log: 4 Lanzar 15's/ 3k+ RMShttp://www.stevemead...t-by-techforce/My Feedback:http://www.stevemead...1
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.