D8EW B Posted December 28, 2009 Author Report Posted December 28, 2009 why does this not work? Alpine 9886R. 3 way Dynaudio active. XsPower d7500's. Gz 1.10000. 4x Fi/Spl D hybrids. All in the boot of a volvo V40. Current best 153.1 @ 42hz. Hello!
iTech Posted December 28, 2009 Report Posted December 28, 2009 sweet car/set-up, I've always wanted to see what these cars can do. lol, everytime i see a smart car I think of this 1000th Post! My Official Feedback Thread PSN - tech2332 Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!
cqtama Posted December 28, 2009 Report Posted December 28, 2009 nice. i wanted to build a smart car just for the hell of it but none of my friends will buy one. maybe ill do a walled mini cooper next R.I.P '01 blazer you treated my ears well until your transmission blew up. New Project [top secret] 149.0 db on music driver window open; so close I feel some boners are fueled by viagra and not true intimacy!......if you know what i mean.... I swear... sometimes I wish I was retarded so I could just agree with everyone x.
ALPINE408 Posted December 28, 2009 Report Posted December 28, 2009 i wondered if the smart cars could get loud now i know Have you ever had your woofers blown?
barros57 Posted December 28, 2009 Report Posted December 28, 2009 Wow, Im amazed you could get that low in that cubic area of that car. Do you know what the natural resonance of the cab in that smart car is? And once again doing great amazing things with the ORION HCCA! Once again it goes to show that this is one of the best subs ever made! Good thing I have 2 of them My 93 chevy truck Orion HCCA 15's Build 6K HID's 2 orion HCCA 15.4 2 AP30001D's 2 optima yellowtops, 2 C&D 270fr's, all 3 tsunami 1/0, CS144 190 amp Rockford p200-2 Rockford p200-2 Rockford p300-1 Kole KX1 5500D -broken
D8EW B Posted December 28, 2009 Author Report Posted December 28, 2009 Is this one good? Alpine 9886R. 3 way Dynaudio active. XsPower d7500's. Gz 1.10000. 4x Fi/Spl D hybrids. All in the boot of a volvo V40. Current best 153.1 @ 42hz. Hello!
Sondre92 Posted December 28, 2009 Report Posted December 28, 2009 Cool smartcar Nice system, looks loud :hairtrick: 2003 BMW E46 320i TouringHU: Alpine CDE-177BT Speakers:Sub Amp :Subs: Box:
berniebp87 Posted December 28, 2009 Report Posted December 28, 2009 Awesome! really impressive numbers and install! :hairtrick: Proud member of SMD My build log 2 DDZ9518 2 DynaBel BF 8501 2 GZ Neo 8"s 154.5@38hz with 2 DD Z9518`s 145.5@40hz with 2 DD 1508`s My youtube vids
skittlesRgood Posted January 6, 2010 Report Posted January 6, 2010 next comp you should have them put the mic on the dash so we can get a better idea of how this car is. ive seen pretty big jumps in score from moving to the head rest. try it out, see what happens. If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood. Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/ Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.
D8EW B Posted January 7, 2010 Author Report Posted January 7, 2010 next comp you should have them put the mic on the dash so we can get a better idea of how this car is. ive seen pretty big jumps in score from moving to the head rest. try it out, see what happens. On dash I've done a 150.7 The PD format that we use is done at the headrest. (It is tuned to 21hz.........) Yes engine is at the rear. Alpine 9886R. 3 way Dynaudio active. XsPower d7500's. Gz 1.10000. 4x Fi/Spl D hybrids. All in the boot of a volvo V40. Current best 153.1 @ 42hz. Hello!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.