Just a random thought on alarms

So lets just say you have a high powered stereo system (multiple 15's, 18's whatever), what if you wired your alarm to kick on your system and play a 35 hz test tone at full tilt along with the alarm? You could probably hear your bass from inside a store if someone was breaking in, not only that it would cause panic and confusion around your car to not only the robber but random pedestrians within the area as well. I'm not going to personally do this, but I just wanted to hear some input on the idea.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

easy. Power shock sensor with a relay that only gets power when the car is off. (5 pin) use a shock sensor with a negative output, negative output to relay to change polarity, + output from relay to radio Acc wire. dont even really need a alarm lol

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

well that will turn it on for just a second. you could use a pac tr-7 to change that one "pulse" into a constant output.

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

You will not like it if your alarm keep going off because of someone driving by with loud music. lol. i did alarm with a air horn at the shop was not able to keep the horn from sounding durring alarm arm and dis arm.

Alpine D900 head unit 7" flip out t.v

Kicker 6 1/2 components (front,rear)KS 6502

MB quart 3 1/2" in front A/C vent's (center channel)

DC Audio LVL 5 18" (pair) Custom ported box

Sundown 4500 at .5

Sundown 100.4

XS 3100 up front and a pair of XS 6500 in the rear.

1 17" Eiger Vision T.V

2 7" Eiger Vision T.V in Second row.

Dynomat Top to Bottom (foam in all halo beam's)

DC Eng Alt 260SP and a 400SP dual set up.

big 3

Sitting on 24"

If your neighbor don't complain it's not Loud!

So you best go fix your shit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what if u didnt notice, it drained ur batteries, or cooked ur woofers?

we need one with a 115 db efficent tweeter that plays a 3000-4000 hz wave that can only be shut off when the vehicles alarm system is armed or disarmed via remote source?

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

i did alarm with a air horn at the shop was not able to keep the horn from sounding durring alarm arm and dis arm.

FYI You can turn horn chirp on/off on DEI alarms with a bitwriter.

Some other alarms also allow for a silent arm/disarm too (usually by hitting the function key before lock/unlock).

So lets just say you have a high powered stereo system (multiple 15's, 18's whatever), what if you wired your alarm to kick on your system and play a 35 hz test tone at full tilt along with the alarm? You could probably hear your bass from inside a store if someone was breaking in, not only that it would cause panic and confusion around your car to not only the robber but random pedestrians within the area as well. I'm not going to personally do this, but I just wanted to hear some input on the idea.

this has actually crossed my mind before....

FYI You can turn horn chirp on/off on DEI alarms with a bitwriter.

Some other alarms also allow for a silent arm/disarm too (usually by hitting the function key before lock/unlock).

haha i use that feature when going out to my truck late at night as not to awaken the neighbors with my chirp chirp.....

2003 Toyota Sequoia

Pioneer 4100dvd

Memphis PR6.5 3ways in all four doors

Memphis PR 15s (4)

Memphis PR 1.1000 (2)

Memphis PR 4.50 (1)

Optima Yellowtop (2)

Viper 5901

8000k H.I.D. kit

15% tint (2layers)

You will not like it if your alarm keep going off because of someone driving by with loud music. lol. i did alarm with a air horn at the shop was not able to keep the horn from sounding durring alarm arm and dis arm.

Put it in silent mood!!!

If you are ever satisfied, sounds like you gave up... Never Satisfied ~Team Ns~

Using the siren out put on a lach relay to keep the sound going or a time relay. Your right, but by using my bitwriter, you cant do the conformation chirps after deactivating your alarm. So you would not know that your alarm went off if your out of range. Please try it out one day if you get it to work with the chirp and not having the air horn go off at the same time. Give me your wisdom. Or ill pay pal you $10 for the info. Using a viper 790xv with remote star. Thanks lol

Alpine D900 head unit 7" flip out t.v

Kicker 6 1/2 components (front,rear)KS 6502

MB quart 3 1/2" in front A/C vent's (center channel)

DC Audio LVL 5 18" (pair) Custom ported box

Sundown 4500 at .5

Sundown 100.4

XS 3100 up front and a pair of XS 6500 in the rear.

1 17" Eiger Vision T.V

2 7" Eiger Vision T.V in Second row.

Dynomat Top to Bottom (foam in all halo beam's)

DC Eng Alt 260SP and a 400SP dual set up.

big 3

Sitting on 24"

If your neighbor don't complain it's not Loud!

So you best go fix your shit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!