tooshort transaction

ok you made a video.... but didnt show the damage???? why ??? put the sub into a sub cutout and show everyone its bent (i took it as the mounting flange is what is bent) if its bent it wont sit flush with the wood

I think a perfect solution to this would be that the seller return the money that the winner paid. 1 Spot was $10 so $10 is owed end of debate. If all of the money that was paid fpr the sub raffle is reimbursed then EVERYONE should be paid back! just my 2 cents but I am just a rational bystander.

I think a perfect solution to this would be that the seller return the money that the winner paid. 1 Spot was $10 so $10 is owed end of debate. If all of the money that was paid fpr the sub raffle is reimbursed then EVERYONE should be paid back! just my 2 cents but I am just a rational bystander.

Ok I paid 70 bucks for tickets...........and Chode ruled thats what I was due back.

I never recieved anything from TooShort064

As for the baffle idea, I have no wood laying around and no tools.........god thats pathetic.........I'll find a way to make one/get one soon.

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

ok you made a video.... but didnt show the damage???? why ??? put the sub into a sub cutout and show everyone its bent (i took it as the mounting flange is what is bent) if its bent it wont sit flush with the wood

Oh and the video was made due to him wanting video to see the crx and the 10kw amp

As for damaghe there is a ton of pics in the opening thread.

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

lol nice vid .... can you make another. and oh yeah maybe you should read the topics and posts a little better and you wouldnt have made yourself look like a fool......

go back and read these idiot.

"and also he has a stetsom 10k to put on this thing" never said you didnt have one ...... read more clearly fucktard.

"I am buying a honda and trying to come up with money to get the dc subs " hmmmm never said you didnt have one ! feel like a moron yet ? like jumping to conclusions ?

my point is in the video you didn't even over to show the damage to the sub or try to and if you play it over and over you can clearly see the frame or mounting flange isnt bent.

discussion over . I mean seriously I asked for a video to show the sub working or not working . you clearly failed and damn the treo isn't even damaged there. you can clearly see it's straight accross . thanks for proving your a fuckin moron ..... but let's see how long it takes an admin to look at that treo in that video and say WTF is wrong with it !

95 Civic Coupe

Pioneer AVH-P7600DVD

Kinetik HC-1200 In Front

Kinetik HC-2000 In Rear

Memphis 16-MCA3004

2 X Memphis 16-MCD1000 With Maxxsonics MLX-100

2 X DC LVL 4 XL 12's

Pioneer Premier TS-C720PRS In Door's

Kenwood KFC-6982ie In Rear Deck

All Memphis Wire/Rca's and misc.

tooshort.png

724920892.png

lol nice vid .... can you make another. and oh yeah maybe you should read the topics and posts a little better and you wouldnt have made yourself look like a fool......

go back and read these idiot.

"and also he has a stetsom 10k to put on this thing" never said you didnt have one ...... read more clearly fucktard.

"I am buying a honda and trying to come up with money to get the dc subs " hmmmm never said you didnt have one ! feel like a moron yet ? like jumping to conclusions ?

my point is in the video you didn't even over to show the damage to the sub or try to and if you play it over and over you can clearly see the frame or mounting flange isnt bent.

discussion over . I mean seriously I asked for a video to show the sub working or not working . you clearly failed and damn the treo isn't even damaged there. you can clearly see it's straight accross . thanks for proving your a fuckin moron ..... but let's see how long it takes an admin to look at that treo in that video and say WTF is wrong with it !

Wow glad you got a "clear" view in a what 3 second view of the sub.................Again as stated before the pics are up...........have a good look at em. It was already told to you by Chode to pay me 70 and you couldnt even do that. You got 560 from FedEx and 350 from the sale. Thats 910. You spend 60 to ship it, thats 850 back from this whole thing. Hope you gave your kids a good christmas with that money you scamming fuck.

Oh yea one more thing.......................IF IT WASNT BENT WHY THE FUCK DID FED EX PAY YOU MONEY FOR IT??????????? CAUSE IF ITS NOT BENT AS YOU CLAIM IT ISNT, THEN YOU COMMITED INSURENCE FRAUD. SAY HELLO TO BUBBA BITCH.

J

Edited by Godsmack

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

George Patton

lol.....

3 seconds thanks though ......cause those level shots you showed in the vid .. if the frame was bent then the surround would be unlevel... appreciate it for making the video of you busting yourself though. that sub doesnt even need 10k to work.... 600 rms free air would work . hmm is there a problem ? does the sub work.

after that little video of you being such a dumb ass wasting ur time and proving your a liar doesnt do it for the admins to settle this then i dont know what will.

95 Civic Coupe

Pioneer AVH-P7600DVD

Kinetik HC-1200 In Front

Kinetik HC-2000 In Rear

Memphis 16-MCA3004

2 X DC LVL 4 XL 12's

tooshort.png

724920892.png

Wow glad you got a "clear" view in a what 3 second view of the sub.................Again as stated before the pics are up...........have a good look at em. It was already told to you by Chode to pay me 70 and you couldnt even do that. You got 560 from FedEx and 350 from the sale. Thats 910. You spend 60 to ship it, thats 850 back from this whole thing. Hope you gave your kids a good christmas with that money you scamming fuck.

Oh yea one more thing.......................IF IT WASNT BENT WHY THE FUCK DID FED EX PAY YOU MONEY FOR IT??????????? CAUSE IF ITS NOT BENT AS YOU CLAIM IT ISNT, THEN YOU COMMITED INSURENCE FRAUD. SAY HELLO TO BUBBA BITCH.

J

fedex paid me money cause YOU SAID IT WAS BENT ! and they even heard your little voice crying about it on the phone telling them it was damaged and all that shit so hmmmm.

maybe i'm bubba ... but i dont do video's and talk e-badass ! BITCH!

95 Civic Coupe

Pioneer AVH-P7600DVD

Kinetik HC-1200 In Front

Kinetik HC-2000 In Rear

Memphis 16-MCA3004

2 X DC LVL 4 XL 12's

tooshort.png

724920892.png

lol.....

3 seconds thanks though ......cause those level shots you showed in the vid .. if the frame was bent then the surround would be unlevel... appreciate it for making the video of you busting yourself though. that sub doesnt even need 10k to work.... 600 rms free air would work . hmm is there a problem ? does the sub work.

after that little video of you being such a dumb ass wasting ur time and proving your a liar doesnt do it for the admins to settle this then i dont know what will.

did you recieve money from the fedex claim?