Sonic Electronix

Here's the biggest lie in car audio:

22064_220723122133_500657133_3576011_5132406_n.jpg

Hahaha. Get it? It's a pun. GET IT?!? LOL. 3:11 AM. Why am I not unconscious by now?

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

whats the biggest lie someone in car audio has told you to try to get you to buy that product.

but you already knew it was a lie.

I had one tell me that pioneer made shit cd players and they skipped every time the bass hit .

lol he was trying to get me to buy a concept cd player .

i hate when a salesman tells me that a Pioneer wont skip. Then I take it home and install it with duct tape and wire nuts/electrical tape and then it has the nerve to skip and cut off. The nerve of those salesmen.

God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.

I was going buy a JVC h/u and but found out that it only have a subwoofer pre amp output only. The sales associates told me it have 3 pre amp out and found out that it was lie.. Gosh damn, I'm glad i didn't brought it.

Not really car audio but...

When salesmen at Best Buy or whatever try to push $100+ Monster brand HDMI cables on people. Listening to them say how you need a Monster cable to

get 1080p and it will have better color and sound...

It was the first thing that came to mind.

2002 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi

Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Alpine SPX-17REF 6.5" components (active)

Sundown SAX-50.4

Sundown z15 (3 cubes @ 35 hz)

Sundown SAX-1200D

2006 Buick Rainier CXL AWD V8

Stock Bose system

12" Alpine Type E in aeroported box

Profile AP1000M

hdmi cable lie...i laughed

and then he said it to another customer, and as he was walking to the checkout i said "hey, the grey version of that cable is 98 cents on amazon, but monster is black so its def worth the extra 99 dollars"

and my store stocks hdmi cables, and the only question i ever get asked is "whats the difference between the level 1 and level 3 cable?"

and my answer is "the level 3 costs more"

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

I have a Pioneer DEH-P4000UB I can put a damn CD that's scratched and the damn thing won't skip.... so maybe somebody somewhere has wired up there HU very shittasticly...

My Pioneer P80RS (top of the line) skips like crazy. Sounds like someone just isn't loud enough? :P

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!