Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 15 inch audioque HDC3 D2

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

mechman 220a alt with external regulator

479-418-3056

Its still illegal there.

Got to court though and tell the judge what you're telling us and if he's in a good mood he'll let you off with a warning maybe.

yeah, show up early, be the first guy he see's. if you show up later and get behind some punk ass drug dealer kid that pisses the judge off, then youre fucked lol.

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

It is ILLEGAL to enforce state equipment laws on a vehicle registered and tagged from another state. I fought this when I first moved to AZ from NY.

Cop tried telling me my underbody lights were illegal. In NY they WERE legal at the time. Judge threw it out, since my truck was tagged in NY.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

Yea, you probably have a 50/50 chance of getting out of a ticket. But on another note, I hate HID's that are in the blue range. The light disperses to much and even if you don't have your brights on, it can still be blinding to oncoming traffic.

In Florida, you are not allowed to have ANY blue or red lights (except tail lights) on your vehicle, that is for emergency vehicles only. Why attract attention to yourself? I DON'T want the cops to notice me...

97 Maxima SE

Bunch of shit going in, check out the build

alpine_logo.jpgSundown_Banner.jpgxspower.png

Yea, you probably have a 50/50 chance of getting out of a ticket. But on another note, I hate HID's that are in the blue range. The light disperses to much and even if you don't have your brights on, it can still be blinding to oncoming traffic.

In Florida, you are not allowed to have ANY blue or red lights (except tail lights) on your vehicle, that is for emergency vehicles only. Why attract attention to yourself? I DON'T want the cops to notice me...

^x2.

I would agree completely with Meade about swapping those out. In SC you're not supposed to have blue, but I see it all the time. When it appears that it could be a cop from a distance it's obvious why they'd pull you over- cops have blue lights here (I know it's red some places).

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

i have 8k's and have been pulled over like a dozen times and never had a ticket for them. it might just be that they were distracted by the tints or something but half of them mention the lights as a reason for pulling me over, and then ask me if theyre legal. i just say "its passed inspection a few times with them, i assume they are". never had much more of a problem about it than that.

10/12/20k though, theyre going to know its not right and call the station to get the right law youre breaking.

and if you violated the law in the state youre technically guilty, ignorance is not a defense. neither is the fact that its legal somewhere else. throw the stocks back in, get it thrown out (sometimes you can go to the station and get an officer to sign off and not even have to sit through court.)

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC