Scientist And the atom smasher

How so?

uhhh he started this thread about being afraid of this thing killing everyone and when people are talking about the real theories behind it he hears "wa wa wa wa" and has no real questions.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

proof that people fear what they dont understand.

so how does one close a black hole? can it be snuffed out or does it just keep growing?

a black hole cannot be closed. but it can be starved.

as has been said before the black hole emits particles that shrink it very slowly

but no one can move galaxies and stars away from the black hole so its pointless to think about

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

a black hole cannot be closed. but it can be starved.

as has been said before the black hole emits particles that shrink it very slowly

but no one can move galaxies and stars away from the black hole so its pointless to think about

so if a small one opens here, how would it be closed?

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

like if it was made by the collider?

you dont have to worry about that. itll kill itself.

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

the lifespan of a blackhole relates to its mass

so as long as we dont find a way to collide two stars in our lifetime we are safe because the blackhole would disipate instantaneously because there is soo little mass

they use so little mass to collide so we can pinpoint what "shoots" or "breaks" off from the colliding particles in the accelerator

if everything goes well we will "see" these smaller particles about every 1-5hrs if the accelerator is kept running and fed particles to continue to collide

we will not be doing this once, rather 1000s of times and each time either increasing the mass of each particle or increasing the number of particles til we find what we are looking for and then some

:shok:

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

NOI NO NO There is no big bang theroty JEsus and Pals made all this and those black holes IDK but they sure are scary and will kill us alllll that and on teh third day god made teh remington bolt action rifle to kill all the dinosaurs and the homo sexuals AMEN

J/k...i was thinking about what redneck would say and then mean girls poped up lol.. i like these theorys its always great to be educated then being ignorant in something you dont know.

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

uhhh he started this thread about being afraid of this thing killing everyone and when people are talking about the real theories behind it he hears "wa wa wa wa" and has no real questions.

GET OFF MY THREAD SKITTLES

VehicleCurrentlyOwned:2000Malibu

\/MySystem\/

Ken-Wood HeadUnit

Cars interior panels Custom blue Done by ME

Pheonix Power block running both amps

Stinger pro series four gauge wire flex material

RimsBrand:Polo

Interior lighting Blue neon bars under and around dash

Capaciter:Pyle Dryver 1.7 farad digital meter read off new(INSTALLED)

http://blog.sounddomain.com/photos/orion/april_21_07_004_2.jpg

http://www.dcsoundlab.com/images/header.jpg

no, its ignorant to not have an open mind about science experiements far beyond most humans comprehension level

:lol:

And just like global warming alarmists....what you really mean by "open mind" is..... "as long as it conforms with my interpretation".

I'm not saying any of what you or anyone else in this thread is wrong. I just know exactly where this is headed. I can't disagree with any of your theories without being dismissed as being close minded.

Archived