Dynamat Dynaliner Second Skin Damplifier Pro

Stock 130A Alternator

My Build

Truck

1995 Ford F-150 Flareside XLT

10,000K Bi-Xenon HID's, 15,000K Bi-Xenon HID's

Kicker KS6502, KS400 off Pioneer Premier PRS-D4100F

Truck Build

Ref(s) Rogers, Jared, Mikesmith0890, Twigz, DHFHades, BASS14, Solo_X18, mrafrica, camino_1to3, kickerassman

[speakerman9000] 5:43 pm: if sony sucks so bad how come my amps still work when i had 3 12s on it

[capalass23] 11:27 pm: wow u grand man poopin out babys like hto cakes

[KevinniveK] can u have sex later please hes helping me

Seriously?

:rofl:

This is not worth my time. Go read your history books. I'm done with this thread.

X2

Car

1996 Sable LS

8,000K Bi-Xenon HID's

Pioneer Premier DEX-P1R

Diamond Audio D351, Diamond Audio D362i, Diamond D3TAK off Kicker ZX200.4

Custom 15" 13w7 motor, 3.5" aluminum coils dual 1 ohm off NV-AM25001

Dynamat Dynaliner Second Skin Damplifier Pro

Stock 130A Alternator

My Build

Truck

1995 Ford F-150 Flareside XLT

10,000K Bi-Xenon HID's, 15,000K Bi-Xenon HID's

Kicker KS6502, KS400 off Pioneer Premier PRS-D4100F

Truck Build

Ref(s) Rogers, Jared, Mikesmith0890, Twigz, DHFHades, BASS14, Solo_X18, mrafrica, camino_1to3, kickerassman

[speakerman9000] 5:43 pm: if sony sucks so bad how come my amps still work when i had 3 12s on it

[capalass23] 11:27 pm: wow u grand man poopin out babys like hto cakes

[KevinniveK] can u have sex later please hes helping me

Can you answer the question? If the people love us so much why are their still so many dieing?

LoL.

So many are being killed due to a govt that not 100% established and people try to use terror to influence their own political (or religious) ways. You only hear about the bad on tv. Thats what makes people watch the news. Death, crime, murder, etc etc sells. It's why every one stops to watch police chases or slow down for accidents...People aren't entertained otherwise. With this in mind, you don't hear about the majority of shit that 'actually' happens any where..Iran for example. Why do you think they are blocking any media coverage? It isn't that the Iraqi people 'hate' us, but yet are more scared of the radical's and any repercussion of supporting the wrong group. Like being a crip in a blood neighborhood. haha

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

LoL.

So many are being killed due to a govt that not 100% established and people try to use terror to influence their own political (or religious) ways. You only hear about the bad on tv. Thats what makes people watch the news. Death, crime, murder, etc etc sells. It's why every one stops to watch police chases or slow down for accidents...People aren't entertained otherwise. With this in mind, you don't hear about the majority of shit that 'actually' happens any where..Iran for example. Why do you think they are blocking any media coverage? It isn't that the Iraqi people 'hate' us, but yet are more scared of the radical's and any repercussion of supporting the wrong group. Like being a crip in a blood neighborhood. haha

Isnt our government just using terror to influence our political ways?

First time seeing this. Even though its already been said this is from a media point of view and they twist anything they can to meet their ideals.

Example; Soldiers pass out candy to kids in Iraq. Accidentally one of the 'fun packs' of skittles made it into the bag. Head line SHOULD read "Soldiers excel in hearts and minds mission'. Instead they usually read "Soldiers sabatage Iraqi children with pork products."

As we know Pork to muslims is a sin. They dont even tought the shit. Skittles are coated in geletain which comes from pigs. We all see the problem right?

As I see it until you have enlisted of your own choice, until you have put on that uniform, not been allowed to stay home and have a sick day and sleep instead of going to see a doc immediatly if they can even fit you in, until you have squeezed that trigger and saw the results then you have no idea. Your 'facts' are nothing more than opinions. Your 'certainty' is more along the lines of 'unlikely'.

Come sign on the dotted line and step up. Then you have a right to talk shit, till then sit down and keep quiet.

God knows we already have enough Cindy Sheenan's we dont need more.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

Why would i give my life to something like that. I dont want to kill people because my government says thats what we gotta do. And why do you guys keep saying you have to be in the Army/Marines to speak your mind. Thats kind of like saying you have to be blonde haird and blue eyed to vote.

And why do you guys keep saying you have to be in the Army/Marines to speak your mind.

No, but you need to have some perspective. You are trying to speak on something you have NO clue about. You don't know the difference between insurgent and terrorist. You don't realize the sacrifice that the American military makes to allow people like you and Michael Moore to be elitist assholes.

Archived