Shelve build for the garage

Well for a Christmas present for the family i decided to build shelves in the garage. We have a 3 car garage, and cant see the boat... There is so much stuff in there that we need to put some shelves in to get the stuff off the ground so we can think about putting a car or 2 in there.

It took 2 days to completely build the shelves to the point that they are in these pictures. All the wood on the back wall is securely anchored into studs in the wall.

Pile of wood needed for the shelves. 35 2x4's, and 4 sheets of half inch OSB (not pictured)

IMG_0516.jpg

3" long Wood screws to securely fasten to the wall. Level to also make sure everything is in line.

IMG_0517.jpg

Me lookin like a dumbass. Finding the studs in the wall and marking them.

IMG_0518.jpg

Finished the other side and started on the other. Changed it up a little bit on the rest of the shelves, I believe it worked out more pleasing to the eye, and still structurely sound

IMG_0526.jpg

Framing out the shelves. The bottom one is goin to have a thick top on it so we can use as a small crafts area, and shipping point for my dads business.

IMG_0527.jpg

All framed out, time to make it level

IMG_0528.jpg

Everything leveled, and strong. Built the shelves around the fridge. Got to have a place to store the soda.... ;)

IMG_0530.jpg

Like I said, they are strong. I'm 6' and 180. Took it like a champ

IMG_0529.jpg

IMG_0531.jpg

The shelves are holding a good portion of the stuff in the garage. Need to build some more for the other side, and some hanging shelves above the garage door to get the rest of it off the ground. But that is for another day.

Please leave comments, good or bad.

Scott

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

IMG_0529.jpg

this pic reminds me of joe, except you look about 3.5 feet taller :rofl: :rofl:

Edited by Stephen
you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

thanks for the compliments guys. It was a lot of work. But now that i have done it once, the other ones wont be as hard, plus that side of the garage isnt sheet rocked (easier to find the studs).

Logan i was extremely tired by that point, but i got it done.

Stephen, you mean this pic?

Joesucks.jpg

lol :drinks:

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Stephen, you mean this pic?

Joesucks.jpg

lol :drinks:

yep i was to lazy to look :crazy:

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

yep i was to lazy to look :crazy:

lol, all i had to do was look through my photobucket. Is that bad???

this sux camel dicks

• 1 month later...

looks good!!!!

i am about to go out and buy some wood and copy you, but no carage just extra storage room...

1996 GMC YUKON 2dr

Eclipse cd5000

six- Soundstream T5 12's in 13^ft tuned to 30.4hz,43.04hz, and 53.53hz soundoff

149.8 on TL in kick,150.0 SEALED in kick 147.8 SB4

3 RF T5002's--------------going to 3 Soundstream DTR1.3400D's

two- Stinger sp1000's----going to two- BATCAP 4000's

2 140 amp alternators---going to 300amp Ohio Generator

2 runs 1/0ga, big 3-------going to 4 runs 1/0g + and 3 runs 1/0g -

MB Quart QSD 6.5's in doors---soon to come

my build log HERE!!!! check it out!