I have been a big fan of the saw series since the debut, but saw 6 kinda threw me off. Usually I can see where saw is going, but this one didn't even make since. Of course it was thrilling and had a lot of suspense, but it kinda sucked to me. I expected a lot more from this saw because saw 5 had a lot of opened ended questions. I am still a fan of saw, but I think it should have answered more questions. For example the end of saw 5. Another thing is that we all know that the woman in saw 5 that survived.....I think, was jigsaw's wife. It is almost as if saw 5 didn't exist. Anyone else on this?

i love the saw movies big time, and for the most part they have been great with the story, but jigsaw died 3 movies ago lol, i think as long as the saw movies go on its going to get more and more off topic, just a cool, gruesome, movie we look forward to every Halloween

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

I was amped for this movie since I've seen the first 5 in theaters but I kinda just forgot about it and never watched it...gonna have to rent/order it off OnDemand I guess

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

I have been a big fan of the saw series since the debut, but saw 6 kinda threw me off. Usually I can see where saw is going, but this one didn't even make since. Of course it was thrilling and had a lot of suspense, but it kinda sucked to me. I expected a lot more from this saw because saw 5 had a lot of opened ended questions. I am still a fan of saw, but I think it should have answered more questions. For example the end of saw 5. Another thing is that we all know that the woman in saw 5 that survived.....I think, was jigsaw's wife. It is almost as if saw 5 didn't exist. Anyone else on this?

I thought it was great. William is the insurance guy who denied John's claim for a unconventional cancer treatment, basically letting John die....which led to his game. The whole movie, you are led to believe that that the woman and son are Williams wife and son. When he reached the end, you weren't surprised to see that it was Pamela who was his family?

I think it tied up a lot of loose ends...it showed Hoffman's plot after the end of 5 (using Strahms prints), showed what the letter to Amanda said and what her reasoning to kill Lynn was, showed what was in the box that Jill received from the lawyers office, and showed the fate of Perez.

To top it off, we see what the tape that was left to Hoffman at Johns autopsy meant - he would be tested! And for him to get out of the RBT like he did, that was great!

Here's what gets me...if Pamela had been following the story as long as she did, there's no reason that she wouldn't have listened to her tape.

Now, what was in the envelope that Jill dropped off to the Hospital? Did you hear the intercom in the background as she walked by the janitor? Paging Dr. Heffner? I can't wait for 7!!!

You should put a spoiler tag in your title, a lot of people haven't seen it yet :)

GuEMAcB_zps08015839.png

I loved all of them... Can't wait till Halloween!!!

2011 Dodge Durango Citadel AWD HEMI - LOADED

Stereo:  STOCK

Emergency Equipment:  Morotola - Federal Signal - Feniex - Gamber Johnson

Performance:  MOPAR Performance - Diablo

911 Calltaker / Diaptcher, Volunteer Ambulance Driver, Rescue Tech, Fire Fighter, Fire Policeman, Emergency Equipment Installer / Repairman

It is almost as if saw 5 didn't exist. Anyone else on this?

i was thinking the same thing. its like the beginning of the movie started at the end of saw five, but the end of six ended where five did.