Marlo Stanfield Posted January 6, 2010 Report Posted January 6, 2010 Have you approached a shop yet for them to do this build for you?? 1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN. Pioneer AVIC-N2 (12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s 26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area 156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace
OBI Posted January 6, 2010 Report Posted January 6, 2010 3 stetsom 14ks @ .5 ohm? Good luck with that man. I hope you have wicked electrical to back that up. Or your going to end up with 3 expensive doorstops.
tripleb45 Posted January 6, 2010 Author Report Posted January 6, 2010 It is between david admin here and that shop in florida or california. I forgot the names but I have been referenced to them from people with decent builds, someone pointed me to the shop that did galacticmonkey's build.
tripleb45 Posted January 6, 2010 Author Report Posted January 6, 2010 3 stetsom 14ks @ .5 ohm? Good luck with that man. I hope you have wicked electrical to back that up. Or your going to end up with 3 expensive doorstops. thanks man or paper weights. lol
newls1 Posted January 6, 2010 Report Posted January 6, 2010 It is between david admin here and that shop in florida or california. I forgot the names but I have been referenced to them from people with decent builds, someone pointed me to the shop that did galacticmonkey's build. wait wait wait..... all this game, and your not going to do the install? WTF I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
OBI Posted January 6, 2010 Report Posted January 6, 2010 Yea man. You should honestly reconsider running them at 1 ohm. Take Marlo's advise the man knows his stuff. Plus 10 batts imo wont be enough for 45kw. Try more like 20 plus. Think about it you'll be pulling well over 3000 amps man. Hope your buying tons of 4/0.
Marlo Stanfield Posted January 6, 2010 Report Posted January 6, 2010 It is between david admin here and that shop in florida or california. I forgot the names but I have been referenced to them from people with decent builds, someone pointed me to the shop that did galacticmonkey's build. That was me who pointed you to Custom Edge Audio in Clearwater, FL... They've done a bunch of large builds and their work is top notch, plus gives some serious results. They've done 3 big builds for Lil Jon and G-Monk's 24 15s build among many others. wait wait wait..... all this game, and your not going to do the install? WTF Yep, you're not the only one who found it a little comical. 1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN. Pioneer AVIC-N2 (12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s 26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area 156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace
k3n12ock Posted January 6, 2010 Report Posted January 6, 2010 wait wait wait..... all this game, and your not going to do the install? WTF Thought you knew? He should be TheBEastJr instead. 05 xB - (2) EVIL 18s - (2) BC3500s - NO WALL Channel 1: http://www.youtube.com/k3n12ock Channel 2: http://www.youtube.com/MrK3n12ock2
tripleb45 Posted January 6, 2010 Author Report Posted January 6, 2010 wait wait wait..... all this game, and your not going to do the install? WTF What game? In my older threads and posts I said that I am thinking about going to a shop for this. Yea man. You should honestly reconsider running them at 1 ohm. Take Marlo's advise the man knows his stuff. I actually am thinking about reconsidering but how will 6 18" subs at d2 each run on 3 amps at one ohm? so far I am stomped
Snow Posted January 6, 2010 Report Posted January 6, 2010 meh. Vehicle: 2001 Dodge Dakota Headunit: Alpine IVA-D310 Sub: 2005 RE Audio XXX 15" Sub Amp: Orion 2500D Frontstage: Diamond Audio Hex's Frontstage Amp: Sundown Audio SAX-100.4D Wiring: Kicker Hyperflex 1/0 Alternator: Mechman 250 Amp Battery: Powermaster D2700 Deadener: 100 Square Feet Raamat BXT II
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.