Looking to buy a new HU

Well, ever since my first vehicle, I have had a Pioneer deck put it that looks like this, just WAY older. This one doesn't have the same features as mine does, but my faceplate is setup like this one.

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_16495_...DEH-1100MP.html

Never really changed because I got so use to it. I am looking for a deck that is a little user friendly, I do want something with quit a few options though, just easy to get to them quickly. Mostly settings to change my lows, mids, and highs, HPF, etc. I don't really want a USB connection for an iPod, I prefer to use the AUX input. I prefer to have 3 RCA outputs. Bluetooth doesn't matter to me either, not needed. Must be single DIN, and not really looking to breaking the bank and dropping more than $250, $200 at the most if possible. So what are some good HU's that will do what I want that I should look into?

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

just got me my alpine 9887 and love it but you gotta purchase the ipod cable if you want to use your ipod found them on ebay for 15

has so many crossover, eq, time correction and other settings to mess with

Edited by drumminian

Alpine CDA-9887

15" FI BL

JBL BP1200.1

Rockford Fosgate p142 4" front

Rockford Fosgate p1S652 6.5" rear

Optima D35 yellow top under hood

Big 3

all in a 1997 Toyota Tercel

pioneer 5100ub

or alpine 9886

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

or buy the last deck you'll ever need.

dex-p99rs

mutha fuggin ballin

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

If you like Pioneer deck, just buy the better you can afford. For $200 it may be hard to find a top-notch one! But you will be happy with any good Pioneer.

Look at the Alpine 9884 or cheaper; the 9886 needs the Imprint processor to work well.

Got to their official websites to have all the info you need.

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.