so my boss is thinking about opening a new shop in town, under a different name so that we seem like competitors..... the shop now is "mobile electronics".... you guys have any cool shop names? something catchy.... easy to remember.... and kinda self explanitory... (i know that "mobile electronics" kinda explains itself, but ive had a customer ask if we repaired elecronic wheelchairs)

2003 Toyota Sequoia

Pioneer 4100dvd

Memphis PR6.5 3ways in all four doors

Memphis PR 15s (4)

Memphis PR 1.1000 (2)

Memphis PR 4.50 (1)

Optima Yellowtop (2)

Viper 5901

8000k H.I.D. kit

15% tint (2layers)

He might consider opening a second shop under the same name... the company I work for has five locations and three are in the same city... all the same name. It helps business if anything! more places to go if you ever have a problem and makes it more of a house-hold name.

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

Ive always wanted to if I could open one. Use a name that has something to do with blueberry hill or something like that like the old song. Blueberry customs. A bit of a motto could be something like come find your thrill on blueberry hill. Sounds crazy I know but just an idea. Not really self explanatory though. Something like audio house might be a good idea.

Edited by Hellbound Train

wc_zps9b224b53.png

Is't it illegal for a business owner to open another business of the same nature with a different name, just to create compittition...? I would suggest that you open a new shop and relate it to your current one... If both shops do the same thing, and he's doing this just to create a compitition to make more money, the BBB will get involved quick, and then so will the federal government...

IMO, the more locations a business has, the better...

2011 Dodge Durango Citadel AWD HEMI - LOADED

Stereo:  STOCK

Emergency Equipment:  Morotola - Federal Signal - Feniex - Gamber Johnson

Performance:  MOPAR Performance - Diablo

911 Calltaker / Diaptcher, Volunteer Ambulance Driver, Rescue Tech, Fire Fighter, Fire Policeman, Emergency Equipment Installer / Repairman

keep it the same name. people will like to know that they are dealing with an established business.

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear

dc_audio.jpg