Sonic Electronix

WOW making me angry...

Hence why I said do what you need to do then come back if you still have this issue

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

You said "I could understand 2x25 if it was a 450 amp" I'm confused, the amp listed is a 450.1 yet you keep saying 400

How bout you go do those things you need to do THEN come back if you have the issue.

Usually cheap amps will say like 500w but then have fuse rating x12.5 = like 400 or less.

And it didnt prolly happen with your COMPS because u obv changed something and or de-troyed your amp sicne then

".......Cut spending to only the bare essentials, water and bread...and margaritas...Yaay "-Mr. Marsh

95 camry:

JVC Deck

15" Fi Q in a fail prefab box

US-Amps Merlin Md2d

"Doin' that Work

Like I said I was using this SAME setup when running amp full tilt on my kicker comps so I dont know how it would be my wires tbh :-/ but ill check themr egaurdless.

Like I said I was using this SAME setup when running amp full tilt on my kicker comps so I dont know how it would be my wires tbh :-/ but ill check themr egaurdless.

Define "full tilt"

Also did you have the BASS or Boost/loud setting on your cd player set while being in "full tilt" mode?

".......Cut spending to only the bare essentials, water and bread...and margaritas...Yaay "-Mr. Marsh

95 camry:

JVC Deck

15" Fi Q in a fail prefab box

US-Amps Merlin Md2d

"Doin' that Work

Define "full tilt"

Also did you have the BASS or Boost/loud setting on your cd player set while being in "full tilt" mode?

gain was all the way up and +db was half way up bass was -2 on HU yes I know this is incredibly bad lol thats why when I got my new sub I set gains with DMM loud was usually on too.. now deck is @ 0bass and gain @ 28.28v and +db all the way off.

mm i dont see how i destroyed my amp with the Fi when it was set correctly and the only wiring I changed was the wiring for the inside of the single 15" other than that the wiring is the same.

I had something similar happen once. The ground wire was slipping out of the amp's terminal and everytime it slid the subs would go nuts. Honestly I bet that split you talked about in the ground wire is to blame. Get a new ground run and see what happens.

Too many projects, too little time...

So what do you recommend to test that theory? and could this even cause my problem?

even if that 3 volt difference wasnt your problem...it'd be something to fix that should be on the top of your 'to-do' list.

Fryeburg Maine LOL :( yeah sooo I dont know whats up why would my battery read 14.50 output and my amps only taking 11v?

i'm going to say too small of a power wire. try sucking a milkshake through a coffee straw...it's not easy

ok.. thanks for the help. I kinda wish I hard more explination than that heh

it's the nature of electronics.

gain was all the way up and +db was half way up bass was -2 on HU yes I know this is incredibly bad lol thats why when I got my new sub I set gains with DMM loud was usually on too.. now deck is @ 0bass and gain @ 28.28v and +db all the way off.

mm i dont see how i destroyed my amp with the Fi when it was set correctly and the only wiring I changed was the wiring for the inside of the single 15" other than that the wiring is the same.

damage to the amp doesnt have to happen right away. since you had it wired up all crazy and knobs turned every which way, that could have caused some damage to the amp...you just didnt see it right away. so even tho you got it hooked up more conservatively now...the damage is still there.

I had a issue like this, have you just tried taking your RCAs from your head unit *in the back of your CD player, and switching to another output ? from subwoofer to lets say, rears or something? your subwoofer channel COULD be messed up.. or your RCAs could be messed up..

I have to rock my sub amp on rears because my sub channel blew up :x

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Archived