EAST TEXAS BASS HEAD 4 LIFE

Jeep electronics = Stock (for now)

Headunit = VR3 cheapo

Speakers = Pioneer and Quantum Audio

Sub Amp = Sundown SAE-1200d

Sub = Fi SSD 15''

Mid/High amp = Sold my 4ch, Lookin for a new one now....

REFS: Bought From-Twistedchild420 ,J_black10,SojiaRaggs9000,hotshot27,

REFS: Sold To- James , sanitarium , qu1cks1lver56, skittlesRgood

Offical Audiogod9000 Feedback

Audiogod9000's 1997 Jeep Cherokee Country Build

This is one bad ass build log............I am hella excited to see some video's and even more to the point, some numbers.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

got a bit done. keep in mind this is not gonna be completely finished and made pretty by me. so the way it is pretty much is the way you are gonna see it at sbn and untill nick decides to go to town sanding and filling and everything to make it all pretty. i told him i would build the base for him and he could make it pretty after i was finished.

another layer of resin on the doors

106_0145.jpg

this is how i keep the inside warm in order for the resin and paint to dry fast :)

106_0142.jpg

wrapped the pillars and resined them and painted a couple coats on the baffle. had a little run above the point but o well haha.

106_0143.jpg

106_0146.jpg

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

very nice

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

well everything is hooked up and working. got the mids/highs tuned. have not messed with the subs because its too late at night to do it. but im happy so far. still have hours i could sit and tune the mids and highs but i think ive got them close. i took a vid of the mids and highs but i think i had my hand over the mic with the flashlight in my hand so it sounds kinda muffled. for some reason there is some rediculous turn off pop/squelch im not exactly sure what is causing it but im not a big fan of this eclipse dvd navi headunit. does not have enough adjustments for things.

doors before we put them back on. they are not getting finished by me but they will do for now.

106_0147.jpg

106_0153.jpg

106_0152.jpg

so i got the subs loaded and hooked up and dropped the carpet and everything in.

106_0148.jpg

106_0150.jpg

ok the vid

th_106_0154.jpg

no kicks in this thing?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

couple quick tests playin bass mekanik - bass mekanik. also played around with a few other songs and it was doing over 150 from 35hz to 55hz. i was doing the same number at 44hz and 52hz from 2 songs i played. :) this thing plays 30hz like there is no tomorrow. cant wait to let nick show this thing off at sbn. ill get vids sometime this weekend probably. hope nick comes by and checks my masterpiece out :)

sealed on dash on bass mekanik

bassmbassm.jpg

drivers door open on bass mekanik

bassmbassmopen.jpg