Second Skin Audio

How do i calculate ROUND PORTS

heres calc

and length determines tuning, the longer the port the lower the tuning and vise versa with shortness

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

you know at one time this forum was a pretty reliable place to get some quick answers, but now everyone seems like such fuckin assholes.. its a simple fuckin question man.. if you gonna be a dick jus dont write anything and let us newbs ask our questions like we came here to do.

please?

god damn..

X2

the easiest way thing i use is www.psp-inc.com there tool section. when dealing with more then 1 aero port there site lacks.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Club 150 (15x.x)

Youtube

Future Build:

1x 15" T3 TSNS

2x Sundown Audio SAZ3000d Parellel strapped

for that calculator put in how many cubes your box is, how many 6" ports you'll be using and what you want your tuning to be and it will tell you how long to make them

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

for that calculator put in how many cubes your box is, how many 6" ports you'll be using and what you want your tuning to be and it will tell you how long to make them

alrite i put in 6" in ports, 3 of them, and its saying flared length 25.3 in so i divide that by 3 and thats how long each of my ports should be?