HID Legal Trouble?

yeah anyone can fuck with it but they change it back to keep dumbasses like you from fucking up reliable info cause you think your funny

:rofl:

dumbasses like me?

I stay clear away from wikipedia haha I didn't even personally attack you and you are calling me a dumbass

someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

Okay one of you is right, and one is wrong.. or maybe both right or both wrong..kiss and make up, no need to fight about it :)

would these have the clean cutoff line? projector's is what caught my attention

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1993-1997-T...=item4838edd478

I'm not sure, maybe.. maybe not. I don't have THAT much experience with projectors. I know some are good... and some aren't. I got some that were absolute shit. These might be or might not be.. Maybe somebody else who knows more about them can tell you ;)

About 2 weeks ago I saw a mustang (97-98) that had projectors with good cutoff, looked like it was stock.

yeah anyone can fuck with it but they change it back to keep dumbasses like you from fucking up reliable info cause you think your funny
:rofl:

dumbasses like me?

I stay clear away from wikipedia haha I didn't even personally attack you and you are calling me a dumbass

someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed

Wrong side of the world lol...chill out man (mxmike)..its a fucking internet forum and he didn't say anything assaulting you.

SUCCESS is a decision, NOT a dream. You have to name the price you are willing to pay to get it.

"You didn't have an ice pick on you? Amateur. " -- Wax from Fchat.

Some of them that aren't adjusted appropriately are ticket worthy... if you have no cut off an you are shining your HID's straight.. I think you should be shot... You blind EVERYONE in front of you hundreds of feet ahead. Most of the tickets around here are issued because of cut off issues, not so much the fact that you have them from what I've seen. This is coming from someone who does 30-40 installs a week. In most states altering the color of your bulb is considered to be illegal... So in a sense any cop could ticket you for any color lights that isn't white... or the homo *amber* for some of your turn signals and such. I'd check your states law first though.

I'm a big fan of the 5k kits myself, It's the brightest and will actually improve visibility rather than decrease it.

If you are going to run illegal P'n'P HID kits the simple fact is run 5000k or 4300k otherwise your actually reducing your visibility.... I didn't buy HIDs to get blue headlights... I bought them to IMPROVE my visibility and anything over 6000k reduces it regardless of lumens of output.

Also ADJUST you headlights properly....so many idiots locally running P'n'P HIDs and have them turned way up and blind you and they are driving LOWERED vehicles.... I drive a SUV and have my turned down and I HAVE NOT ONCE EVER GOT FLASHED AT.....while on the other hand some of them will get BRIGHT FLASHED atleast 3 times a night.

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

hmmm

reading > me

http://www.danielsternlighting.com/tech/bu...onversions.html

some very useful info there i was under the assumption that i would be legal no matter what, reading proved as long as projector lenses are installed you can run WHATEVER type of light source in the vehicle it wont do any harm.

Some "HID kit" marketeers will try to tell you that the kits are technically illegal only because the US headlamp laws are stuck in the past. That's wrong

so that means they are legal? but reading a little above proves they arent?

point made stephen my bad

LOL halogen projectors and HID projectors are not even the same. they dont focus the light the same.

common mod when people install HID into halogen projectors.

http://www.mazda3forums.com/index.php?topic=150743.0

Next

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

if your talking about the blindness, theyre 2 different cars, 2 different angles, and possibly 2 different headlight angles

they are the same cars

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

I am currently studying criminal justice and from what i have learned so far in virginia if the headlight says VDOT approved then they aren't illegal. so i would recomend checking your states laws. if you find out the laws then there should be no question about if your lights are illegal or not???

Ride-1996 Toyota 4Runner Limited Edition

Head Unit-Alpine iXA-W404

Front Speakers-Memphis M-Class 6 1/2 Oversize

Subs-2 DC Lvl 4xl 15's

Amps-2 Sundown 3500d's

Batteries-2 Batcap 2000's

240 amp Iraggi Alternator

Wiring-Memphis 0 Gauge Kit

Extra-Compustar Alarm/Remote Start/Keyless Entry

Archived