Second Skin Audio

Heres My Box

BeatBox

ive always been happy with a center port about 10x10x10 just big enough to get my head in lol. Always worked for me...

4 cheap clarion sw1251 subs on a cdx1000.1

th_IMGP0316.jpg

Damn few of those windows where flexin !!! hahaha

quote dright77-bust ya welder out

I dont have a welder but i have Zip ties lol only the two main ones going across are close but not touching, hopefully the zip ties will take car of that, i kno i kno its kinda ghetto :pardon:

so is that good or bad? lol

its fine volume wise...

37.16 now. =]

just stop, obviously u dont know what ur doing since i already explained everything

well the port piece right now is at 11.25in with the outer mdf .75 it den equals the 12in

im thinking of leaving it for now, but i could make changes to it.....

SkittlesRgood says it should be around 25in

New2Boom says it should be around 18in

so i dont know, what would be the best?

EDIT: forgot to THANK you guys for the reply posts, dont wanna waist my time and make it sound like shitt lol

to be tuned to 36hz the length of wood placed this way should be ~19.5"

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

its fine volume wise...

just stop, obviously u dont know what ur doing since i already explained everything

to be tuned to 36hz the length of wood placed this way should be ~19.5"

oh cool cool, well imma leave it like this, if it sounds like crap den 19.5 it is :-)

...? huh

and zip ties should work to stop the allthread rods from slapping eachother, hell ductape likely would work :clapping:

yeah, they bearly even touch, theres like an 1/8th of an in. between them still but just incase.

haha some people like to know what were doing

LOL, I do the math just using it as an example to as what I do. Usually its been around that and tuned to 32-34Hz. Just simple and leaves enough port area to move air out! Cant be simplicity!

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

yeah, they bearly even touch, theres like an 1/8th of an in. between them still but just incase.

beatbox, your jimmy looks SICK!!!!!!

99 s10 4.3L

Big 3

220amp alt

Odyssey 1500

Odyssey 2150

Northstar NSB 75

Sundown Audio 3500D

Sundown Audio 125.2

3 Sundown Audio SA-12's

Alpine H/U

RF Power Comp set 6.5"

RF 3 sixty line driver

5.25 cubes @ 31hz

ive always been happy with a center port about 10x10x10 just big enough to get my head in lol. Always worked for me...

4 cheap clarion sw1251 subs on a cdx1000.1

th_IMGP0316.jpg

HOly SHIT man, that sounds/looks like it's a KICK ASS Daily Ride...Do you have a build log on here?? sorry to change subject guys, back to the port

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

Archived