Deer blasts the side of my truck

deer are the second most retarded animals alive

03 GMC Sierra Z71 Ext Cab l 2 15" American Bass XO's l 1 Lanzar HTG2600 l AudioVox 1510D In dash DVD l KnuKonceptz Wiring l Big Three Done with KnuKonceptz KLMX 1/0 l Infinity Reference 6022si 6-1/2" Front Door Speakers l Upgraded to 145A Alt from 105A Alt l Custom Box 2^3 under the rear bench with resined bottom, and about 4 lbs of polyfill

Not suprised its that much. They are goin to have to replace that whole side of the bed, and going to have to either A. color match the fender, or B. Repaint the whole truck. just hopefully they dont total it out on you though, that would suck.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

deer are the second most retarded animals alive

So what's the first?

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Guest Scylloga
Not suprised its that much. They are goin to have to replace that whole side of the bed, and going to have to either A. color match the fender, or B. Repaint the whole truck. just hopefully they dont total it out on you though, that would suck.

Why replace the whole side of the bed? Its just the fender flare that is messed up? You can get a pair for about $800 online. The hardest part wil be matching colors. But a good body shop shouldnt have any problem with that.

And to total the vehicle the damage has to be 65% of the estimated value of the vehicle.

Archived