Deer blasts the side of my truck

so ya at like 0 dark 30 on my way to drill this morning i was going down the road when i seen a deer run along the road parallel to me so i slowed down a bit to hopefully see it run the opposite direction. well it looked like it was just gonna run along the road but INSTEAD!!!!!!!!!!!! i sped up to pass it and as soon as my headlights passed him goin like 55 it took a 90 degree turn straight into the side of my truck. WTF! thats all i was thinking i barely felt it and it must still be alive cuz there was no deer on the side of the road when i turned around.

sooo now ill more than likely not be able to make it down to SBN because of this shit since i have to now pay my deductable to get it fixed.

ok pics

106_0051.jpg

106_0052.jpg

i mean seriously STRAIGHT into it. i watched it turn and then looked into my mirror and watched it bounce off the back of my truck.

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

looks like just a plastic bolt on piece. should be an easy fix.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

musta been a huge deer. good lord

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz