While Bumpin, Someone's Gotta Complain

I turn it down due to how loud it is and how fucking weird it'd look to see a Geo bumping like mine... lol

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

Oh yea, It really annoys me when I pull up to someone blarrin' the country on a stock system, so I turn it up to show em how it's done. Hell I figure they can't hear me with their loud ass diesel anyway.

I love trucks, but whoever thought diesels & aftermarket exhausts sound good :sad:

And yes , if bikes can get away with it why can't I?

• pa-pa-platypus

• sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls

some guy cut me off..so i followed him full tilt and at the stop sign until he turned...haha

the cop scaring you hahaha..shit ur lucky he didnt pull u over...i got pulled over with stock door speakers..no subs..just an alpine head unit..fucking racist cop

my neighbor is always bitching about me bumping,every excuse is that his daughter is asleep...i respect that but at all hours of the day?it can be 10am..12pm..3pm..5pm..doesnt matter,same excuse.ud think she would be in school at that age.and some other guy around is always bumping at all hours of the day n night.even around 12-4am and they blame it on me "everyones been complaining about you"dude almost got jumped for just walking in my garage talking loud.then came back because his wife made him apologize.,thats what he gets for living by a busy street.i didnt chose for him to live there...i turn my shit down bfor i enter the neighborhood..you can hear people bumping all the time on the busy street,

he used to have 2 kicker l5 or l7 in a prefab.

2001 Black Monte Carlo SS chrome 20''

(1) Alpine i-9881 deck-ipod-

(2) DC lvl 4XL 18''s-Walled-

(1) DAT Hellfire - 2500.1-fused-

(1) D3400 XS Power battery-fused-

(2) CDT 6.5 comp

(X) pioneer 6x9 set

(1) RF T-400.4

(1) DC POWER ALT INSTALLED BY ROB FTW,Big3

(1) Viper 5901 Alarm + killer yorkies and chihuahas

[EdgarCervantes] 4:31 pm: im in my room and out of nowere i hear bass im like oh shit sombody has

bass in this city, i look out the window and its my mom bumping Gorilla Zoe

lol I had some dude hanging out his driver side window today yelling at me to turn it down but I had just gotten out of class so there is no way im turning it down. When I pull in and park I slam it for atleast 5 seconds because bass is like my coffee in the morning I just need it to get through the day. When I sit in class some people want to get out to smoke and I sit there like" I gotta boom I gotta bass I gotta SLAM" lol most of the time I turn it down because the voltage dropping but you can't stop my beat after im out of school :spiteful:

lol I had some dude hanging out his driver side window today yelling at me to turn it down but I had just gotten out of class so there is no way im turning it down. When I pull in and park I slam it for atleast 5 seconds because bass is like my coffee in the morning I just need it to get through the day. When I sit in class some people want to get out to smoke and I sit there like" I gotta boom I gotta bass I gotta SLAM" lol most of the time I turn it down because the voltage dropping but you can't stop my beat after im out of school :spiteful:

lmao he could put way less energy into just speeding away from you.or slowing down,roll windows up..play his stock speakers..all at the same time..etc

2001 Black Monte Carlo SS chrome 20''

(1) Alpine i-9881 deck-ipod-

(2) DC lvl 4XL 18''s-Walled-

(1) DAT Hellfire - 2500.1-fused-

(1) D3400 XS Power battery-fused-

(2) CDT 6.5 comp

(X) pioneer 6x9 set

(1) RF T-400.4

(1) DC POWER ALT INSTALLED BY ROB FTW,Big3

(1) Viper 5901 Alarm + killer yorkies and chihuahas

[EdgarCervantes] 4:31 pm: im in my room and out of nowere i hear bass im like oh shit sombody has

bass in this city, i look out the window and its my mom bumping Gorilla Zoe

walks in looks around leaves quietly........

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

yeah you got bitched at over nothing.

But what is a big TWO (in your sig)? is the a typo or did you leave one out?

i think so...

lol the big 2 is the chassis ground, and alt positive to battery positive....the 3rd being the engine ground which we couldnt get to cuz its a bitch to get to, but ill have the 3rd one done eventually :)

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
1st Setup: 145.8 DB Outlaw @37 HZ On Music Out Of Trunk
2nd Setup: 147.8 DB @42 HZ On Music Out The Trunk
Current Trunk Build:
153.8 DB Outlaw @ 49 HZ Out the trunk (150.8 DB Sealed)
Team gg.

some guy cut me off..so i followed him full tilt and at the stop sign until he turned...haha

the cop scaring you hahaha..shit ur lucky he didnt pull u over...i got pulled over with stock door speakers..no subs..just an alpine head unit..fucking racist cop

my neighbor is always bitching about me bumping,every excuse is that his daughter is asleep...i respect that but at all hours of the day?it can be 10am..12pm..3pm..5pm..doesnt matter,same excuse.ud think she would be in school at that age.and some other guy around is always bumping at all hours of the day n night.even around 12-4am and they blame it on me "everyones been complaining about you"dude almost got jumped for just walking in my garage talking loud.then came back because his wife made him apologize.,thats what he gets for living by a busy street.i didnt chose for him to live there...i turn my shit down bfor i enter the neighborhood..you can hear people bumping all the time on the busy street,

he used to have 2 kicker l5 or l7 in a prefab.

maybe hes a rapist and holding a girl in a dark room :01nocomment8so:

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
1st Setup: 145.8 DB Outlaw @37 HZ On Music Out Of Trunk
2nd Setup: 147.8 DB @42 HZ On Music Out The Trunk
Current Trunk Build:
153.8 DB Outlaw @ 49 HZ Out the trunk (150.8 DB Sealed)
Team gg.