dont worry about your trunks appearance chris, we dont judge here :lol: wtf am i talking about...looks like it will slam...seems like you had time for pics but no videos huh??? ok i see how it is :(

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

dude, ur gonna blow ur fuckin trunk apart lol... i love it tho man i bet it sounds as good as u say....

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

seems like you had time for pics but no videos huh??? ok i see how it is :(

x2 :angry:

The New - 2002 Acura Rsx (work in progress)Eclipse AVN7000Eclipse 4 Channel4 Polk Audio Db 6.5 (soon to be changed)T500.1Punch 3 15"- The (old) System - 94 GMC Sonoma Ext. CabH/U - Pioneer Avic D3Eclipse 4 Channel Amp2 MB Quart DUA 216 6.5 components2 Polk Momo 4x10s1 RF Power T5001bd2 RF P315D4's 5 cubes net @ 35hzPowermaster D1200 Battery

dude any update? any vids? any pet fur still there?

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

SHIT. I knew it was gonna happen. A couple days ago my system just started sounding a bit quieter than it was, but I hadn't had time to check on stuff, so I kept on bangin. Opened up the trunk just now & I smelled voice coil. Turned on the system to see what was up & the two sub facing into the cabin still work, but the ones facing back are both blown & cause my amps to turn off for a sec. if the bass is too high because they are both shorted out. I'm sad. Time for new subs! I need 2 more 2006 15" P3's if anyone wants to hook a guy up!

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

well that sucks big floppy donkey dick.

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

SHIT. I knew it was gonna happen. A couple days ago my system just started sounding a bit quieter than it was, but I hadn't had time to check on stuff, so I kept on bangin. Opened up the trunk just now & I smelled voice coil. Turned on the system to see what was up & the two sub facing into the cabin still work, but the ones facing back are both blown & cause my amps to turn off for a sec. if the bass is too high because they are both shorted out. I'm sad. Time for new subs! I need 2 more 2006 15" P3's if anyone wants to hook a guy up!

I think I saw a few on eBay for a descent price...but if I remember you said you dont trust eBay...

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

QUOTE(LSN2meBoom916 @ May 28 2007, 03:07 AM)

MAN,

Not to sound like a negative-nelly er nuthin but u sure those subs can handle that much juice?I would run em EASY at first like 4ohm tops until ur sure they won't roast.

I've heard some horror stories.

Just hate to see them smoke and be out that $$.

Good luck man hope it pulls 145+ for ya.

Maybe do a similer setup like GP's box that uses air from the trunk and the back seats but keep ur rearview.

the answer to that qusetion is HELL NO they wont even start to take that kinda power i've sold these subs b4 and they wont even start to take 600wrms sealed the only way i see it working is to run each amp at 4 ohms but IMO thats a waste to have thoes bad ass amps and not be able to crank up tha juice

i knew it was gonna happen too but remember what i told you holla at cha boy

Archived