You guys think we are the only planet with life?

lol, everything i wanted to say when i started reading the first page was said by HHR ED, and some things i didn't knew.

I think there are other planets with life, probably with not as advanced technology.(like micro-organismes)

There could be life on a planet which is more then a few million lightyears away, because we can only see what was on the planet a few million years ago.

So their maybe wasn't life on the planet a few million years ago, but now there is.

I also think people don't know what to search for on planets, because they have theories, but that doesn't means the theories are correct.

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

u need humor during serious conversations on here to keep the "tone" in check

very true, and espcially with science

but I find science absolutely intriguing

<div align='center'>03 RAV4

18" DC Level 4 XL

Knukonceptz 1/0 gauge

AudioQue 2200D

6.25 cubic foot box tuned to 32 hz

DB Linc 200 Amp H/O ALT

1/0 BIG III</div>

we dont have to be talking about aliens as we know them sir.... Were just speaking in general about life... living organisms out in the vastness that we know a little more then nothing about....
my reply was just a sacarstic slur... i appologize to any and all who are taking this thread seriously. :sad:

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

u need humor during serious conversations on here to keep the "tone" in check

very well said and i agree, but talking religion is against the rules guys!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

my reply was just a sacarstic slur... i appologize to any and all who are taking this thread seriously. :sad:

lol naw dude don't apologize... i have my share of humorous comments on subjects that are started as serious.

This IS the OFF TOPIC section so i find no harm in the comment lol

The subject in question is a subject i actually find intriguing, but don't let me be the reason we don't have a joke tossed around lol. :):friends:

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

Well, there are vehicles being developed right now that could potentially reach 25% the speed of light, thats why I brought up that figure.

A solar sail and a Plasma engine both show promise.

And the way I look at it is that if we spot a planet we wish to visit, it would be a one way mission. But it wont have to be.

The faster you travel through space, the slower you travel through time.

So.

Traveling at 25% the speed of light to a star that is 10 light years away, would take 40 years.

But,

The astronauts on board would have only perceived 10 years passing, and would only have aged 10 years.

So

These astronauts could start the journey at 20 years old in the year 2100 lets say.

They would arrive at the star in year 2140 but only be 30 years old.

Maybe they spend a year at this planet exploring.

So they start the return trip in year 2141 at age 31.

They return to earth in year 2181 at age 41.

And they could have twin brothers still on earth that would be age 101.

BTW to people that think that seems like science fiction, its not, its a proven theory.

this is einsteins theory of relativity correct?

when was this proven.

please share thats very exciting

how did they test it?

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

its a proven theory... lol

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Archived