Reasons Why Drake Sucks

for the money hes making my soul can be bought fuck the bullshit.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

for the money hes making my soul can be bought fuck the bullshit.

This, not to mention dude has tail lined up for days.

2004 Nissan Altima 2.5

20 Inch Lexani Wheels / Tires

(2) Re SR 15s

US AMPS AX600DE

Audison SRX-4

Herts ECX 165 front

Polk momo 6x9s rear

Pioneer AVH-3200 DVD

i just saying mainstream because that is what its called not cause i follow trends. dont take my words out of context and pervert them as an attack you know what im saying by saying that.and our wrong there are tones of artist who do it just for the love and care less about what thier making and never mention material aspects of thier life. everthing ive said is real talk if you really think money makes an emcee and makes him talented its cool. i had a great time but im signing off this thread nothing more needs to be said.

This is where logic and comprehension come in to play. Where did anyone say money equals talent? What's being said is you're trying to clown mainstream musicians for acting all corporationy making money while the rappers jocks you ride have a second job. Case in point.

Also. Please show me where these musicians who don't do it for the money give out free CDs, throw free concerts, and claim no royalties. Like darkness said, once music becomes a career it is about money. Or I guess their families and them eat, sleep, and clothe themselves for free.

Your words were never taken out of context. The context you use is just illogical.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

all i have to say is bad artist or good artist, at the end of the day his paycheck exceeds anyones on this forum. true story. so based on that that makes him a smart man indeed

this is what set me off. this is one of the dumbest things to say. he basicly said its all about money and fuck talent as long as your getting paid your doing it right. and then all u guys started in. i will never take back what i said so lets all just stop bitchin. everyone has their own opinions and Values.

What????? Drake is kinda nasty.... maybe not the best or even up there.. but ppl who seriously listen to his stuff on mixtapes and say that its 100% garbage are just haters, maybe hes not ur style, etc and im cool with that, but he spits fire

:Facepalm: Seriously? just wow. Drake is worlds better than Waka Flacka, Gucci all that stuff

people listen to the radio and say hes garbage. just no comment

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

i had my doubts about drake and now hes just a beast

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

this is what set me off. this is one of the dumbest things to say. he basicly said its all about money and fuck talent as long as your getting paid your doing it right. and then all u guys started in. i will never take back what i said so lets all just stop bitchin. everyone has their own opinions and Values.

no ones bitching...i mean...except you. im trying not to be incredibly mean or condescending but this is where that "comprehension" thing comes into play. i mean, if youre a student of hiphop you should be able to understand words right?

who said anything about having money so fuck talent? darkjustice said, which you quoted but still CAN NOT UNDERSTAND, is he makes more money than almost everyone here, so he is a smart man. who cares of some kid doing photoshop pics thinks hes a clown and talentless if at the end of the day youre catching the bus to your apartment. see the difference? no one says money > talent but theres no way you can say all that trash, especially if all the shit youre saying allows him to make BANK.

once again, and i repeat, he said he is a SMART MAN. now stop embarassing hiphop by claiming to be a student of it googling underground rappers.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

really? I mean come on...just cuz you makin money doesnt mean your talented or smart. have you met CEOs? most arent the smartest people man. actually, most of them got the job from daddy who was actually a smart person. you either gain the position by knowing someone, or be a slave to the industry, or BOTH! :clapping: So Ill come in to say this. I hate drake. I dont think hes talented. to me, hes on the same level as soulja boy, gucci, wayne, all the other rappers who've got nothing but bitches, ice, and money to say. cuz thats all there songs, they just find different ways to say it.

never said he was or wasnt talented, nor did i say he was a scholar. but he was smart enough to act then start up a rapping career that is currently successful with doing both even if half the people on here dont like him. but if my wording offends you ill put it like this. hes makin millions right now and probably poundin out a model or 2 at this very moment. so hes successful( and still smart cause he can use hes an actual rapper and an actor as a pickup line). and you forgot drugs and killing, all of them rap about drugs and killing more than anything else lol.

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

actually when i said that i meant this. hes makin far more money than us. so hes obviously doin somethin right. i think soulja boy and waynes new rock shit is utter crap, but again their doin somethin right to have people out there spendin money on them or they wouldnt still be out there. same goes for Plies. you mention any of those names and crap in a sentence to most girls and watch how they lose it lol

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Archived