Reasons Why Drake Sucks

THEE BEST DRAKE VID EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

hhahaha This dude killed Drake

Derp.

I got Drake's CD.. To be honest at first I didn't like it. Within 10 loops of the CD, I enjoyed almost every song on it. His lyrics got some wit to them. I can't hate on Drake. He fills in the Gaps between Lil wayne, Kanye, and Jay Z. Raps like Wayne, with a better voice.

it goes like this

young jeezy>50 cent>gorrila zoe<the best

Trippin, Gorilla has 50 beat all damn day. Jeezy is the farthest thing from the best rapper too. All he's got is that 808, in every previous album before 'The Recession' ... He spits in the Recession though, I give him props

I've spent a ton of time listenin to Jeezy, Zoe, and I can't stand 50. 50 was nothing more than a one hit wonder years ago. How Eminem took a liking to him is beyond me. Eminem is the biggest trend setter to the rap industry. One of the first white artists to do it big in the mostly black rap industry. Some Elvis Presley and Buddy Holly Shit.

dude is a success/thread.. i didnt like him at first now hes above wayne

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Seriously though, expand to Bay Area rap and you will find music better than this mainstream watered down garbage

1. The Jacka

2. J. Stalin

3. Shady Nate

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Nas is old and needs to quit...haven't heard anything good since God's Son...just my opinion

Drake is wack...lyrics are nice SOMETIMES but I guarantee he doesn't write that shit...

I hate his cocky ass attitude since he started...plus just like every other mainstream bullshit he raps about money, cars and clothes, that's his vision of being "successful"...this kid is trash IMO...

Mob Figaz & Livewire...listen to their music, they keep it 1 Hunid

lil wayne writes his shit

Archived