good SQ subs?!?!?!

ccrider540

The install is a huge part of the sq of a setup, just keep that in mind.

Whats you budget?

Dodge Magnum with custom 300c front end, laid out on air bags

*4) 12" Cadence Daytona walled

*1) AudioQue 20k

*270a DC Power Alt (Dual coming soon)

oh okay so then itll probably just run in between the 1 ohm rating and the 2 ohm rating then?

yep sorry for the thread jack btw back on topic

2005 Ford Ranger Reg cab

Build in Progress

T3 Audio T2000 12

ARC SE4000

Stinger HPM 1/0 Wire

DC power 270xp

Batts: 1 Redtop up front and a Stinger SPP2250 in the back

Hopes to be in and around a 150....weel see

my youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/steph3n1

imgsize.jpg

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

The install is a huge part of the sq of a setup, just keep that in mind.

Whats you budget?

umm like my budget that im planning on spending on subs and amps or like what do you mean?

1)Alpine CDA-117

1)hifonics brutus bxi 2610

1)hifonics zeus zxi6410

3)Alpine sps-600c

2)Fi BL d1 15s fully loaded

yes the budget on subs, or subs and amps.

Dodge Magnum with custom 300c front end, laid out on air bags

*4) 12" Cadence Daytona walled

*1) AudioQue 20k

*270a DC Power Alt (Dual coming soon)

yes the budget on subs, or subs and amps.

well i was hoping to just spend 400 on an orion hcca 12.2 but im thinking about doin it right and getting 2 12" w7s but i dont know what i want to do. i need advice.

1)Alpine CDA-117

1)hifonics brutus bxi 2610

1)hifonics zeus zxi6410

3)Alpine sps-600c

2)Fi BL d1 15s fully loaded

The Hertz Mille, by far the best SQ sub with a ton of output, that I have used in my many many many years of doing this

I replaced 3 10W6 with a single 10, had greater output, and played lower. the enclosure was a .4 cu ft had a MDF baffle and fiber glassed sides.

2nd example was replacing a 10W7 same style enclosure, more output and plays lower.

I hate to be a bandwagon person, so before I made any decisions on what the sub was like I tested it, I am a believer! Sure they are W7 pricing but you pay for what you get.

and at .4 sealed, then drop the woofer in... I can't imagine what it would be in a vented enclosure.

good luck with your choices, just wanted to throw the Hertz out there. as far as the other subs, the rest are just off the shelf parts, assembled, and then marketed as reinventing the wheel. I will say the Image Dynamics subs do very well also, and would be my second choice. 3rd is JL. The American Bass, comes in dead last, right behind funky pups...

SMD SuperSeller VerifiedJbondoXJames Shields

The Hertz Mille, by far the best SQ sub with a ton of output, that I have used in my many many many years of doing this

I replaced 3 10W6 with a single 10, had greater output, and played lower. the enclosure was a .4 cu ft had a MDF baffle and fiber glassed sides.

2nd example was replacing a 10W7 same style enclosure, more output and plays lower.

I hate to be a bandwagon person, so before I made any decisions on what the sub was like I tested it, I am a believer! Sure they are W7 pricing but you pay for what you get.

and at .4 sealed, then drop the woofer in... I can't imagine what it would be in a vented enclosure.

good luck with your choices, just wanted to throw the Hertz out there. as far as the other subs, the rest are just off the shelf parts, assembled, and then marketed as reinventing the wheel. I will say the Image Dynamics subs do very well also, and would be my second choice. 3rd is JL. The American Bass, comes in dead last, right behind funky pups...

haha pretty much my thoughts exactly

IA Flatlyne

Never heard one myself but I know I've read a few different things saying they were great sounding subs.

2002 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi

Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Alpine SPX-17REF 6.5" components (active)

Sundown SAX-50.4

Sundown z15 (3 cubes @ 35 hz)

Sundown SAX-1200D

2006 Buick Rainier CXL AWD V8

Stock Bose system

12" Alpine Type E in aeroported box

Profile AP1000M

Archived