Colts over Ravens (Born In Baltimore) but just BARELY!

Chargers over Jets

Minnesota over Dallas in a good game (Homo will decide that game)

Saints over Cards in a GREAT game!

Soccer is GHEY lol, NFL needs to stay in America aswell! We built the sport for it to go world wide? NO!

i agree, i think the only blowout of the weekend will be chargers over the jets, but the other 3 games are gonna be knuckle biters

I say saints over cards- I think the saints offense will be resurrected and the defense gets back to creating turnovers

Chargers over jets- Think the jets are just overmatched here.

Ravens over colts- The colts never play well after sitting starters and the ravens are hot at the right time.

Can't really call the cowboys/Vikings game. Minnesota will have to be balanced to win. If they try to drop back and pass all game, then dallas's defensive ends wilbe all over favre all night. If Adrian Peterson has 20 or more carries the vikings win.

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg

Peterson hasn't rushed for over 100 yards since week 10 against the Lions. The Vikings need to keep him involved because you know Dallas is going to run the ball down their throat.

Also, he needs to quit fumbling. He essentially lost them the game vs. the Bears with his fumble.

2002 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi

Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Alpine SPX-17REF 6.5" components (active)

Sundown SAX-50.4

Sundown z15 (3 cubes @ 35 hz)

Sundown SAX-1200D

2006 Buick Rainier CXL AWD V8

Stock Bose system

12" Alpine Type E in aeroported box

Profile AP1000M

Peterson hasn't rushed for over 100 yards since week 10 against the Lions. The Vikings need to keep him involved because you know Dallas is going to run the ball down their throat.

Also, he needs to quit fumbling. He essentially lost them the game vs. the Bears with his fumble.

if we never got brett favre peterson would be well over 2k rushing yards.. but now that we are a passing and running team he doesnt see the ball as much, and yes.. but techincally we shouldve played betetr the whole game it shouldnt have came down to that play

wife wants me to go to the colts game but i dont like that you cant see everything like u can on tv so i told her no
:bsflag: except for whats right in front of you watch the jumbo tron! there is so much energy at a playoff game... :dry:

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

colts and vikings I hope, and would like to see vikings win, but... if they don't get their crap together, it might be the colts and the saints

jets will not go because braylon is going to drop every pass to him... again...

SMD SuperSeller VerifiedJbondoXJames Shields

Archived