Rockford components

jizazz12

thank you for the info,i didn't know that they were three way . i just saw that online car stero has them listed for 249.00 , so the only differance between the two is that that the T2 is a three way ? cool have to give this some thought now.

T2652-S http://www.rockfordfosgate.com/products/pr...S&p_status=

T1652-S http://www.rockfordfosgate.com/products/pr...S&p_status=

And yeah I noticed them on Onlinecarstereo.com for $249.99 but have never ordered from them and with these being so new I'm going to wait and hear the reviews and see as if with many products if there are any design/manufacturing flaws before I spend an extra $70. Also be careful with onlinecarstereo I noticed this:

"Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty." I decided definitely not ordering from them. With them not being an online RF distributor it voids the 1 year RF manufacturer warranty.

I had a problem with my T1652-S's with a defective Crossover that actually blew out the tweeter so I called up Fosgate they told me that SonicElectronix isn't an online dealer either but that I should try to contact them. I called SonicElectronix and informed them of my problem and SOMEHOW not sure how but they took care of me and I got a new set.

nope but ive heard the punch...really gonna get all nit picky just because i dont like your punch speakers?? give me a break and keep the drama outa his thread

:rofl: thanks rent a mod :rolleyes:

either way you go OP you'll get your money's worth! :good:

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

i have ordered from both companies and have been happy with both,never had an issue with any of my orders.the price difference is why i was asking what the difference is between the two not real sure if it would warrant that much of a price difference.i also went back to the RF sight and read the info over again they are listed as a 2 way set not three.i agree with you on the waiting for reviews as there are such a new product,I'm not starting my new build just yet anyway just putting things together we all know how that is. thanks again everyone for the help.

2007 Chevy Impala LS

1 Crescendo 3KWP

1Crescendo C1000/4

2 DC lvl 4 15's with lvl5 dual .7 coils

1Audio Control Matrix

1 Pioneer P880PRS

1 300 amp Iraggi alt

All power runs done with Knu flex 0/1 guage

1 optima yellow top under the hood

1 XS 5100 and two Deka's in the trunk

4 Crescendo MP-8 mid bass drivers

2 DB Drive p5 5 D Pro Audio tweeters

been thinking on smae components for my truck. noob question whats the difference in 2 way or 3 way, dont hate just a car audio rookie

99 Toyota tacoma

- Alpine CDA 9887 head unit

- Rockford Mids & Highs

- Soundstreme TRX Mids & High amp

- Hifonics 2010D amp

- 15 Kicker L7

- 4 cube fiberglass box at 33 Hz

- optima yellow top

- big 3

- Knu wiring

- future vision 8K hids

- 36 square Ft damp pro with tweaker kit

soon to come

-1 more optima yellow top

a two way set is basically just what it says,a 5.4 or 6.5 along with a tweeter. a three way set comes with another speaker in the the pack usually a 4".

2007 Chevy Impala LS

1 Crescendo 3KWP

1Crescendo C1000/4

2 DC lvl 4 15's with lvl5 dual .7 coils

1Audio Control Matrix

1 Pioneer P880PRS

1 300 amp Iraggi alt

All power runs done with Knu flex 0/1 guage

1 optima yellow top under the hood

1 XS 5100 and two Deka's in the trunk

4 Crescendo MP-8 mid bass drivers

2 DB Drive p5 5 D Pro Audio tweeters

word, thanks for helpin a rookie

99 Toyota tacoma

- Alpine CDA 9887 head unit

- Rockford Mids & Highs

- Soundstreme TRX Mids & High amp

- Hifonics 2010D amp

- 15 Kicker L7

- 4 cube fiberglass box at 33 Hz

- optima yellow top

- big 3

- Knu wiring

- future vision 8K hids

- 36 square Ft damp pro with tweaker kit

soon to come

-1 more optima yellow top

I just ordered 2 pairs of these today! T1652-S's not T2's. I couldn't see any difference between the T2 and T1's, same crossover point and types, same sensitivity and frequency response. *shrug*

Also when I tried putting "rated" power to them they just screamed. I set them with a scope and had no clippage but they were just too bright so I had to turn it down or else it was too overwhelming

Does this mean they don't like 100 W RMS ? I got a T400 gonna be pushing 4 woofers and 4 tweeters and I'm hoping they're be getting at least 120 W RMS per pair.... *fingers crossed* I don't want them to sound like ass! lol.

Archived