got chewed out by a sergeant major

i got 3rd party ticket from a colonel not just any colonel, one of camp lejeunes commanding officers minions or something i dont know his billet but my chain of command did. it's a good thing my chain of command knows about my stereo (i've given a few demos to my platoon sgt and our company gunny) so it was kinda cool when they stood up for me cause they knew i competed a couple times.

military is discipline, no? just wait til you hit the streets

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

Brainwashed much?

Been to combat much? The Army does things a certain way because it works, respect for superiors is imperative. I guess Honor and Integrity doesn't mean much to you if you can't understand why this kid is a joke and should not be a NCO.

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint

My CSM would have beat your ass if you said that to him, he's old school and doesn't mind having "combatives" training any time he feels necessary.

I'm all for 'combatives'. Old school? Man I've been an E5 for a minute, fixing to hit E6. I'm a god damn good NCO, spent almost two years in the Special Forces Qualification Course before deciding it was time to move on. I speak pretty good Arabic, fluent French, know FM 7-8 front to back as well as 23-90. I'm all for rules and regulations, but people like this are just fucking retarded. I enforce the regulations that matter - the ones that affect combat readiness. Keep your room clean, am I being a dick? No, you will get sick if you live like a pig. Do I care if your uniform is bloused to the second eyelet or the third? Fuck no, this serves no purpose in making a better soldier. Now on the other hand, if a soldier proves he can't figure out the difference between good discipline and attention to detail, and just being lazy, then I can enforce the stupid stuff as much as the next guy.

Maybe this is why I'm an infantryman, not some paper pushing pimple faced prick who likes to play soldier from 9-5.

Just my two cents, thanks for your opinion. :) And I'd love a SGM to swing at me, maybe I'd lose maybe not, but since this is not part of the 'new army' I use the tools I have (my brain.)

Been to combat much? The Army does things a certain way because it works, respect for superiors is imperative. I guess Honor and Integrity doesn't mean much to you if you can't understand why this kid is a joke and should not be a NCO.

LOL buddy go back to S1 you fuck. "been to combat much' 10$ says you never been outside the wire. Only a fuck nut like you would put 'combat' and 'respect to superiors' in the same sentence. How many times have I seen a SGM use his rank to push somebody else into the line of fire so he can take cover?

* Mortar landed on the fob, warning went off, nobody hurt. This one SGM had his PSD sandbag his [private] room and station a guard outside it. He wouldn't even leave for chow, he had soldiers bring him togo plates.

* Took an IED on route clearance, medic runs over to the radio in an intact HMMWV and the SGM pushed him back out so he could shut the door and roll up the window.

* Here in garrison, had a complete shitbag soldier get arrested 4 times in the month of Dec. Had underage girls staying at his house (he's married). Cops raided the place and found a fricking pot plant. We had seperation papers in, but some higher up decided it was in the best interest of the Army to keep him in. That was two days ago (thursday). We moved him into the barracks, and told him he's restricted to post (that was at 1800). 2100 that same night, MP's call me to come pick up this asshole from the PMO - he got arrested off post trying to skip out on the check. Now (saturday) he's AWOL.

You're right, respect only goes one way. Now grow some balls.

I just got out of the army 2 years ago as an e5. was in for four years, stationed @ Fort Wainwright alaska, and if i would of said that to my csmg he would of lost rank for whipping my ass. i was in anchorage first and transferred to fairbanks to the 172nd stryker combat team, and fairbanks was way more relaxed than most posts, but he was a superior, and would not of let know smart ass e-5 get away with that. there is a reason the military has rank. its been said on here why. i have never saw a lower rank individual mouth of to higher ranks. YOU JUST DON'T DO IT!!!!! i have a lot of good memories from when i was in , but the bad ones def overrule the good ones so god bless all of your serving. i give all of you my support and blessings while you are in. its not easy to do the things a soldier has to do but your superiors are there to teach you the way. listen to them, don't make them listen to you.

2000 2dr blazer

15" diamond audio d3

4 cubic ft. tuned @ 32hz (slot port, sub back, port back)

debating on a wall or no wall.

Shay-kee

military is discipline, no? just wait til you hit the streets

i did. i turn it up as soon as i pass the gates. i know better especially being a marine there is ALWAYS someone waiting to correct somebody. i had a gunny try to put me at parade rest at a wal-mart when i got out of my car cause he heard my music before i pulled in as soon as he started barking i sat back in my car sad "aye gunnery sergeant" and bounced

i just know i never wanted a higher ranked enlisted or officer, thinking i'm a shitbag, when we rolled out the wire in a convoy with 6 strykers 4 hmmwv , and a couple abrams. You need to be 1 unit, knowing each others reactions. i lost a couple soldiers because they would not listen to me or my platoon sgt. ied's are no joke people. and same with disobiedience. you will pay with your life!! you may say, yeah but he was on post, but the whole time your at your duty station, your there to train for deployment, to be ready for combat. i don't care what your mos is. we pulled people out of the motor pool to go on convoys all the time. so it doesn't matter if your an infantry soldier, or a paper pusher, your day might come where you need to leave the wire, and i know i wanted everyone outside the wire on my side, not pissed off at me for being a punk e-5. sounds to me like you should be demoted. all soldiers new and old look up to nco's . ACT LIKE ONE!! you might want to watch what you say on here to, never know who's reading this.

2000 2dr blazer

15" diamond audio d3

4 cubic ft. tuned @ 32hz (slot port, sub back, port back)

debating on a wall or no wall.

Shay-kee

Archived