got chewed out by a sergeant major

LOL buddy go back to S1 you fuck. "been to combat much' 10$ says you never been outside the wire.

You have got to be kidding, FYI I just got back from Iraq and leaving again for Afghanistan in a few months. I'm proud to be in the CAV so go back to working in the DFAC. I didn't hide out in BIAP in the green zone eating twinkies and jerking off like most of you internet bad asses. Know what your are talking about before you make an ass of yourself. As for being outside the wire, that is all I did in Iraq and now we are going to Afghanistan as a PSD team for some freaking civilians that want to wonder around Afghanistan trying to help the locals. You are a true idiot if you don't see the need for discipline and rank structure. Regardless if this kid was on duty or not, he was on post and obviously recognized this SGM so he should have been courteous.

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint

sounds to me like you should be demoted. all soldiers new and old look up to nco's . ACT LIKE ONE!! you might want to watch what you say on here to, never know who's reading this.

Thanks for a solid opinion. I, however, speak my mind and I think that's whats starting these arguments on here :) I just believe in a difference between stuff that makes sense, and stuff that was put out from behind a desk. Gets me in trouble sometimes, I suppose, but it instills trust in my soldiers at least. They know I won't make them do anything 'just because', it all has meaning behind it.

I just believe in a difference between stuff that makes sense, and stuff that was put out from behind a desk. Gets me in trouble sometimes, I suppose, but it instills trust in my soldiers at least. They know I won't make them do anything 'just because', it all has meaning behind it.

Sounds like a good deal to me.

i think i just gave myself a concussion i facepalmed so hard.

and for the 1's that dont like me.....

well, Im still here fuckers. Cant get rid of me that easy.

I'm proud to be in the CAV

Ah there's the problem. God damn cav scouts. :acute: Start carrying your own rucks and then come talk.

I'm tired of arguing, my attitude accomplishes my mission. Kind of got off point from my music experience anyway! If you don't agree and want to keep arguing your point, send me a PM. :give_rose:

You are a true chairborne ass clown, We had a SGT like you in Iraq with us. His arrogance was his downfall, he was pending an article 15 with loss of rank and extra duty when his truck was hit by an IED and nearly killed him and one other guy in the truck. We were taught that the enemy can spot the convoys that are not paying attention or are not trained properly so I found it kind of ironic that he was the one that got hit. My point is that your day is coming and the sad part about it is that you are too blind to see it.

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint

You have got to be kidding, FYI I just got back from Iraq and leaving again for Afghanistan in a few months. I'm proud to be in the CAV so go back to working in the DFAC. I didn't hide out in BIAP in the green zone eating twinkies and jerking off like most of you internet bad asses. Know what your are talking about before you make an ass of yourself. As for being outside the wire, that is all I did in Iraq and now we are going to Afghanistan as a PSD team for some freaking civilians that want to wonder around Afghanistan trying to help the locals. You are a true idiot if you don't see the need for discipline and rank structure. Regardless if this kid was on duty or not, he was on post and obviously recognized this SGM so he should have been courteous.

i'm not tryin to be an asshole to you, never said you didn't deploy. just had a lot of bad experience because people wouldn't listen. it's not worth it.good luck to you when you go back. hope all goes well, and your return safely. one of my old companies is there right now, and just got off the phone bout 30 mins ago with an old friend, who is now an e-6. crazy how fast it goes. he said its way better than when we were in mosul.(safer). i never realized how many people on here are in the military. it is a great thing to see, but in a weird sort of way, makes me want to go back. things after are def different then when i was in. It was extremely hard to find a job when i got out, luckily a close friend owns his own business or i would still be looking. i never undersood how people would all was re enlist again, but now i know.lol Enjoy your time home, and stay out of trouble. lol

2000 2dr blazer

15" diamond audio d3

4 cubic ft. tuned @ 32hz (slot port, sub back, port back)

debating on a wall or no wall.

Shay-kee

Respect your elders

bullshit just like when i was in high school the male teachers demanded respect and never shared any. wanted you to kiss their ass and look like a fool i didnt take well to this. just another example of what power can do to someone.

id love to kick some of there asses if i could

I just believe in a difference between stuff that makes sense, and stuff that was put out from behind a desk. Gets me in trouble sometimes, I suppose, but it instills trust in my soldiers at least. They know I won't make them do anything 'just because', it all has meaning behind it.

it DOESN'T MAKE SENSE to be a smart-ass to someone that can make your day hell. why would you're soldiers trust you more because of those actions?? i'm not saying be a kiss-ass, but why push it?

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

Archived