forget soldering, forget crimping, here it is...pics

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always thought how it would work if you were to take those kinds of lugs, and fill the bottom half with solder, heat up the lug till the solder is pooled in the bottom then stick the wire in, would it work?

Anybody got any feedback on that?

Also to the OP good Idea, they have those already but they are real expensive, what you have is a cost effective solution.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

I always thought how it would work if you were to take those kinds of lugs, and fill the bottom half with solder, heat up the lug till the solder is pooled in the bottom then stick the wire in, would it work?

Anybody got any feedback on that?

Also to the OP good Idea, they have those already but they are real expensive, what you have is a cost effective solution.

Ive seen guys at work pool the solder and it works for them but it was done in tight spots where they couldnt crimp the wire ,ive always drilled a hole in the front and fill with solder while heating just to get enough in the wire strands

Archived