talkin your parents into getting you a tazer

The beating I would give to someone would be a alot worse if they came at me with a tazer... Kid, take some boxing classes and hit the gym. At your age, your fists are the only "weapon" you need.

1999 Chevy Tahoe

Level 4 15"

AP 3000d

Rockford and Phoenix Gold Componets

T400.2

Mechman 250 amp Rhino

2 Kinetik 2400

GET LOUD : STAY LOUD : SLAP RESPONSIBLY

That shit is hilarious bro. You dont need a tazer. And for all you pussies that would pull a gun out b4 fighting someone one on one, your a bitch. Sorry but thats just how I feel. There is too many hard headed ignorant young adults in this country that would pull a pistol on you just for looking at them wrong.

Part of growing up is learning how to be man and how to handle things like a man. Aint you ever seen Friday?!?! PUT THE GUN DOWN CRAIG!

Dont start shit with people and you should be just fine, depending on where you live. I carry a blade on me at all times but will only pull it if I'm getting jumped or the other guy has one pulled.

Be a man an box it out. Throw ya hands up an squash that shit bro. Dont be a bitch and get tazer/stun gun, thats female shit.

1992 Cadillac SeVille STS

Pioneer DEH-P7600MD

Pioneer Premier Surround

JL Audio 10W7 Ported

Kenwood KAC-7203

Kicker ZX350x4

My YouTube

In Texas the law is no blade longer then 4" may be carried on your person.

Self defense: Gerber 18.5" Machete works well with cutting hands and other pieces off.

that is 5.5 inches sir http://knife-expert.com/tx.txt

i looked up the laws sometime back because i carry a gerber that has a 3.75 inch blade.

as far as CALI goes http://knife-expert.com/ca.txt

might have the answers you need but you're gonna have to read some

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

How old are you? honestly, I doubt there's anything you can say since you're under 18... They're going to go on about how you don't need it and we all know you may think you'll use it for protection but you'll really just use it to taze your dumb friend thats being dumb and he'll die and you'll go to jail...

honestly, you don't need a tazer if you cant defend yourself at your age with your bare fists you fail as a man!

You can be badass all you want...but when the guy is running at me with a knife, trying to kill me, I would want either a gun or taser or something....and unless this kid is insane he wouldn't be tasering his friends. Maybe his friends would dare to taser themselves...simple fix as far as the whole jail time thing is concerned.

I'll be alive and you'll be bleeding to death in the alley.

SUCCESS is a decision, NOT a dream. You have to name the price you are willing to pay to get it.

"You didn't have an ice pick on you? Amateur. " -- Wax from Fchat.

here you go

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"> ur gunna hurt you self don"t try this

Archived