Second Skin Audio

4 Fi BL's or 2 Fi BTL's???

waniack85

go with the 2 18's, build the box ontop of the hump on the floor, and then with the extra space under the box, put the amp there, take one of your fold out seats (or both if you dont have 3rd door) and put batteries in there (did that with mine) and then wall it with the 2 18's. and if you are handy, i forget where i saw it, but a guy with a s10 and wall, had his port up high with plexi glass at the back of the box so he could still use his rear view mirror and see through the box (through the port, then through the plexi) i thought it was a very good idea, or just wall it and use your side mirrors?

I'm now seriously debating 4 15" BL's...going to be pretty pricey, but now would this be a nice possible option?? or I just don't simple have the space. Both my side seats are out (haha). I figured if the guy with 4 18" BTLs on this forum (or use to have them) could do it, I think it would be possible for me to do 4 15" BL's. I think it's possible, or am I just in over my head??

Hostility - I don't have a rear view mirror on my windsheild, so not being able to use it is no problem. I just kind of got use to using my side mirrors haha. I will try to make the port high.

143.3 @ 32hz Sealed up/mic on dash w/term lab.

RF 20001bd

RF T6004

4 T1 12's

2 sets T162S

RAVDVD2

i would get one btl 18 and one bl 18, best of both worlds ftw

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

I'm now seriously debating 4 15" BL's...going to be pretty pricey, but now would this be a nice possible option?? or I just don't simple have the space. Both my side seats are out (haha). I figured if the guy with 4 18" BTLs on this forum (or use to have them) could do it, I think it would be possible for me to do 4 15" BL's. I think it's possible, or am I just in over my head??

Hostility - I don't have a rear view mirror on my windsheild, so not being able to use it is no problem. I just kind of got use to using my side mirrors haha. I will try to make the port high.

there is a guy on this forum that has a s10 like ours, and has 5 15's in his walled, and on youtube there is a guy with 4 18's but i belive some of the box goes into the bed, so 4 15's is very possible. check out members builds for it! but with 4 15's you will loose a lot of space, and leg room when driving.

99 s10 4.3L

Big 3

220amp alt

Odyssey 1500

Odyssey 2150

Northstar NSB 75

Sundown Audio 3500D

Sundown Audio 125.2

3 Sundown Audio SA-12's

Alpine H/U

RF Power Comp set 6.5"

RF 3 sixty line driver

5.25 cubes @ 31hz

i would keep the subs you have now.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

i would keep the subs you have now.

Oh yeah, I will be keeping my current set up and just let it sit in my garage until I can put it into my silverado crew cab. I do like my current set up, but it's just not as loud as I thought it to be? Maybe I just expected more than what the subs are able to offer? I think I'm going to be buying the four 15" BL's..haha...my monies should be in on the end of this month....the build will be slow, due to me always working. Thanks for your inputs!!!

143.3 @ 32hz Sealed up/mic on dash w/term lab.

RF 20001bd

RF T6004

4 T1 12's

2 sets T162S

RAVDVD2

Oh yeah, I will be keeping my current set up and just let it sit in my garage until I can put it into my silverado crew cab. I do like my current set up, but it's just not as loud as I thought it to be? Maybe I just expected more than what the subs are able to offer? I think I'm going to be buying the four 15" BL's..haha...my monies should be in on the end of this month....the build will be slow, due to me always working. Thanks for your inputs!!!

i gotta sub for u a sound stream xxx 18 its 10,000 watts thats all you need 1 of those and youll be good to go lol

Introduce a no fat chicks in the whip rule.

Im gonna have tech force make up a sign that says that and put it on my car lol

i gotta sub for u a sound stream xxx 18 its 10,000 watts thats all you need 1 of those and youll be good to go lol

cone area ftw, slap 4 15" bl's would do awesome!!

99 s10 4.3L

Big 3

220amp alt

Odyssey 1500

Odyssey 2150

Northstar NSB 75

Sundown Audio 3500D

Sundown Audio 125.2

3 Sundown Audio SA-12's

Alpine H/U

RF Power Comp set 6.5"

RF 3 sixty line driver