Second Skin Audio

Gettin'g a 96 Isuzu Hombre. (basically a GMC Jimmy or S10) I need box ideas.

So, my father found a cheap little Hombre and said he'd buy it for me but didn't know if I'd want it because he knows I'm a basshead.

There is little to no room behind the two bucket seats, but the console is attached to the driver's seat. They both move forward, so I'll sacrifice some leg room to make them come out about 6 inches.

What kind of sub should I buy? I was looking at a shallow P3 and hoping a single sub would rock my shit.

Any ideas for box dimensions also? I was going to reference kicker's CVT box and make it wider for more air space, and add an aeroport.

What do you guys think?

So, my father found a cheap little Hombre and said he'd buy it for me but didn't know if I'd want it because he knows I'm a basshead.

There is little to no room behind the two bucket seats, but the console is attached to the driver's seat. They both move forward, so I'll sacrifice some leg room to make them come out about 6 inches.

What kind of sub should I buy? I was looking at a shallow P3 and hoping a single sub would rock my shit.

Any ideas for box dimensions also? I was going to reference kicker's CVT box and make it wider for more air space, and add an aeroport.

What do you guys think?

Id do an Audioque SD12 or 10, they're good bang for your buck. And that sub would do good in a truck box with an areo port.

1995 Integra GSR (DB8)

Pioneer 3200-DVD

6.5 rockford fosgate 2-way fronts

6.5 rockford fosgate 3-way rear

saz-3000D

(2) 12" SA-12s

mwspllogo.jpg

my single clif designs cd1200c with planet audio 1000 watt mono amp get's down with the lows

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

SKAR_468x60.jpg

1998 Nissan 200sx

NOW:

Dex-p98r head

Planet Audio 300.4 mids and highs

Planet Audio/Pioneer tweeters/crossovers

Skar SK1500.1

3 SKAR Vvx15 dual 4 wired at .63

my single clif designs cd1200c with planet audio 1000 watt mono amp get's down with the lows

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Can't see the video.

Fixed!

2007 Chevy Suburban LT1

Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD

Diamond Audio D3 6 1/2 components

Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp

Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2)

DC Sound Lab Level 4 18's with Level 5 coils

Autotek Mean Machine 400.1D (replaced)

Soon to come:

rims

body kit

flow master pipes

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....

do a good ten behind the passenger seat like this then you still have your leg room

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

What's your budget and how much power are you running?? Also what are the approx. measurements of the area you'll be putting the box in??

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

do a good ten behind the passenger seat like this then you still have your leg room

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Got the truck today, and I hope to do that.

I already have a kicker 12" 07 CVR (plan on an upgrade eventually) and my amp, is a puss ass pioneer pushing 300. I don't have a job right now, just got my first transportation, but I plan on getting one soon. I was looking at a 12" level 3 DC, and a better amp, but for right now it is gonna stay pretty weak.

I'll get the dimensions when I can. and it's not an extended cab, just normal with a couple of bucket seats.