camino_1to3 Posted March 8, 2009 Report Posted March 8, 2009 trap house- gucci mane Team T3 Audio Team Sundown Audio Team O.B.M Operation Beast Mode "Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear" wigglez that was a bit over the top, i dont want to invison dw giving any young lady a "cream pie" let alone "throat babies".
sphinxbccp Posted March 8, 2009 Report Posted March 8, 2009 WHO LET THE DOGS OUT- BAHA MEN (FTMFW!!!!) Build log: Click Feedback: http://www.stevemead...xbccp-feedback/ 03 Chevy Blazer - IPad Air 2 - ALPINE Head Unit - 4 DC XL 18s - 2 DC 3.5k - ALPINE TYPE R 5.25 COMP - 3 ALPINE TYPE R 6.5 COMPs - DC 175.4 - DC HO Alt - D3400 - 4 XP3000s - KNU 0ga - 60 SqFt Damp Pro Lots more...
Moore941 Posted March 8, 2009 Report Posted March 8, 2009 Your not same slowed down straight up Beats damn near rattled my buddys truck apart when he had 16 10's 2000 White Dodge Durango 5.9L Flowmaster 40 Series through 2 1/2" with and open cat. 1 Dc lvl5 18 4 6.5 seleniums and 2 D200 Selenium Horns on Rockford 500.2 Big three upgrade and a kinetik HC1800 in the back with all 1/0g knu wire shootin for 145+
JPM75 Posted March 9, 2009 Report Posted March 9, 2009 I might get kicked off for this one, or everybody will laugh till they piss on themselves....my boys ( 5 and 3 ) bugged me to make them a "mix" cd to keep in my Tahoe. It has Transformers, Power Rangers, and Yo Gabba Gabba on it. I was picking them up from school/daycare the other day, and the little one says " daddy play our cd....please!?!" So, I put it in, and they are dancing in the car seats, and I'm thinking to myself "Why did I agree to make this?", and then this one Yo Gabba Gabba song came on....MAN this shit SLAPS....and HARD too!!!! LMFAO It would give any Jeezy song a run for the money! Anyways, take from it what you want, thought it was funny! "loud 'cause its clipped like a 7yr olds buzz cut" -Decaf "unfortunately i'm still tuned high as Giraffe pussy" -Twistedchild420
w87will Posted March 10, 2009 Report Posted March 10, 2009 I might get kicked off for this one, or everybody will laugh till they piss on themselves....my boys ( 5 and 3 ) bugged me to make them a "mix" cd to keep in my Tahoe. It has Transformers, Power Rangers, and Yo Gabba Gabba on it. I was picking them up from school/daycare the other day, and the little one says " daddy play our cd....please!?!" So, I put it in, and they are dancing in the car seats, and I'm thinking to myself "Why did I agree to make this?", and then this one Yo Gabba Gabba song came on....MAN this shit SLAPS....and HARD too!!!! LMFAO It would give any Jeezy song a run for the money! Anyways, take from it what you want, thought it was funny! Yo gabba Gabba- Party in my tummy slaps like no other! Ive tried that one before.
JPM75 Posted March 10, 2009 Report Posted March 10, 2009 Yo gabba Gabba- Party in my tummy slaps like no other! Ive tried that one before. LOL I take it you have kids!?! "loud 'cause its clipped like a 7yr olds buzz cut" -Decaf "unfortunately i'm still tuned high as Giraffe pussy" -Twistedchild420
w87will Posted March 10, 2009 Report Posted March 10, 2009 LOL I take it you have kids!?! Hell No! Im 21. Some how I saw the youtube video and and it sounded good....so I put it on the ipod and banged it in my jeep haha.
Decaf Posted March 10, 2009 Report Posted March 10, 2009 suga suga ft lil boosie - juug girl young daze - like wow max b ft wiz khalifa - watcha lookin at gucci mane - another time big stackss - dizzy
Pioneer~Saturn Posted March 10, 2009 Report Posted March 10, 2009 Ive been hitting up 'Jeezy - Burnin Up' quite a bit recently...love it Team Tupperware <First dual-alternator 'real' Saturn (pre-2002) on the planet>(3) 15" Fi SP4's fed by (2) M3a's strapped @ .66712.75 cubes net @ 25Hz with 200 sq inches of port area (lowz...?)Stock alt position (custom bracket) 225 amp Mechman Roof = steel and fiberglass (u mad?)(2) XS Power D3100's, (2) rhino batts, No battery upfront (for now, smh)4 power+ 4 ground runs of 1/0-gauge to rear"If its been done before...you're doing it wrong" : ) "stfu about scores and float $hit..."
kwalson07 Posted March 10, 2009 Report Posted March 10, 2009 boondox- i murder The Cure - Tainted Love ...try it haha
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.