imfrom210texas Posted January 20, 2010 Report Posted January 20, 2010 100% Agree with Navi, thought you wanted to call him "RED" lol and lol@tejcurrent. a dildo in the mail going to some neighbors would be fucked. i mean, you walk outside and the neighbors 6 yr ol son is hitting the cat with it. 420 FTW If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears. He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest. Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz... These are the things that make me lol
iTech Posted January 20, 2010 Author Report Posted January 20, 2010 what game was it ...? It was Killzone 2, I had previously rented it to see if it was worth it and it was, so I got it brand new of eBay for about $30 Imagine if it had been a dildo or box set of your favorite porn trilogy? It really is a big deal when things get delivered to the wrong address. What if the kid had kept the game? , I thought the exact same thing right after. Edit: LOLOLOLOl at dildo & cat ^ :rofl: (The funny thing is, is that they have a cat that always come over and the kid doesn't look to far off from 6 yrs old) My Official Feedback Thread PSN - tech2332 Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!
Slinky Posted January 20, 2010 Report Posted January 20, 2010 USPS fuckin rocks. UPS was gonna charge me $27 to ship one package through ground shipping. I went to USPS and got TWO packages shipped with insurance for $14. DD M4 Rockford Fosgate P500-4 SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap 2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S XS Power D3400 Under Hood XS Power D5100 in rear Michael Singer 200A Alt Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/
z_ro Posted January 20, 2010 Report Posted January 20, 2010 USPS is retarded like that. They delivered a package of Proactiv for my mom a while back to my neighbors. When my mom never got her package she inquired and USPS told the company they delivered it to the neighbors house cause no one answered the door. The neighbors Granddaughter had apparently found the package and just started using it like it was theirs... My mom was pissed lol I guess USPS figures that everybody lives next to trustworthy neighbors. All I'm saying is i wouldn't want anything i buy to go to the drug dealers across the street or the crackhead next door. USPS needs a reality check lol just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan RIP Civic
iTech Posted January 20, 2010 Author Report Posted January 20, 2010 USPS fuckin rocks. UPS was gonna charge me $27 to ship one package through ground shipping. I went to USPS and got TWO packages shipped with insurance for $14. You get what you pay for.... :01nocomment8so: JK My Official Feedback Thread PSN - tech2332 Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!
imfrom210texas Posted January 21, 2010 Report Posted January 21, 2010 Edit: LOLOLOLOl at dildo & cat ^ :rofl: (The funny thing is, is that they have a cat that always come over and the kid doesn't look to far off from 6 yrs old) imagine kids across the globe making this a national pastime.. kitten dildo beatings... F*** USPS for the thought If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears. He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest. Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz... These are the things that make me lol
Pokey Posted January 21, 2010 Report Posted January 21, 2010 Haha....I get all my medicine delivered by mail because I get it through the VA. I get 3 scrips monthly and for the last 2 years, every month, with the exception of maybe 5 or 6 times. The mailman puts it ON THE GROUND next to my mailbox. One is just allergy medicine, but I also get two scrips each month for PTSD and I get sleeping pills because of the PTSD. I've complained almost every month and nothing has been done about it. I was told to buy a new mailbox cause the mailman said it doesn't fit into the one I have now. Even though he's put it in there before.
mxman38 Posted January 21, 2010 Report Posted January 21, 2010 U SIR ARE A FAIL! in all capital letters!! seriously? i just read a ups thread, then this, and to me it sounds like hes just findin something to bitch about by complaining to usps. Yeah id be pissed if i didnt get it or it was damaged dont get me wrong. HOWEVER, he got it in his posession with no damage that day, just be happy nothing else happened... or waste your time and go to usps and tell them that a driver made a mistake, because people shouldnt make mistakes, and everyone should be perfect. maybe im way off on this, im not a hater by any means but im pretty sure all your going to get is an apology, and im sure the driver made an honest mistake.
iTech Posted January 21, 2010 Author Report Posted January 21, 2010 seriously? i just read a ups thread, then this, and to me it sounds like hes just findin something to bitch about by complaining to usps. Yeah id be pissed if i didnt get it or it was damaged dont get me wrong. HOWEVER, he got it in his posession with no damage that day, just be happy nothing else happened... or waste your time and go to usps and tell them that a driver made a mistake, because people shouldnt make mistakes, and everyone should be perfect. maybe im way off on this, im not a hater by any means but im pretty sure all your going to get is an apology, and im sure the driver made an honest mistake. I wasn't bitchin, I thought it was funny. You came in here with your panties in a bunch, sayin - No ones perfect, forgive all, dont let them be aware of their mistakes. FUCK THAT, If someone makes a mistake I'm gonna call them out on it! As i mentioned before, how are PPL gonna know they made a mistake if no one tells them. & What if it was something more important?,OR How do YOU know this driver hasn't done this before??? If it's a "more than once thing" then I won't call it a honest mistake, I'll call that an irresponsible deliverer. Now stop bitchin! & read the past posts. Also, I already said I was happy I got everything all right. You just made yourself look more like a FAILURE. I think that should be your title here - "Failure/Reading>mxman" My Official Feedback Thread PSN - tech2332 Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.