1985 Buick Regal Limited Build Log

Someone ban this sumbish! Got me all juicy thinking there was more work. And all we get is a damn box! ..........Ok I'm done ranting. What's in it?

Edit: did your storage room use to be the kids play room? Lol

lol i know right. im gonna take the 3 hour drive n find out lol J/P mang. but i will once its done, would be well worth the trip from what ive already seen :drinks:

Someone ban this sumbish! Got me all juicy thinking there was more work. And all we get is a damn box! ..........Ok I'm done ranting. What's in it?

lol i know right. im gonna take the 3 hour drive n find out lol J/P mang. but i will once its done, would be well worth the trip from what ive already seen :drinks:

Lol, there's a hint what's in the crate posted on this page! You can save the trip for when this and my current "system build" for the daily is completed!

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Lol, no the wife wouldn't have allowed that, plus the little man is too spoiled to keep all his toys in that small room! The "parts room" was our computer room!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Lol, no the wife wouldn't have allowed that, plus the little man is too spoiled to keep all his toys in that small room! The "parts room" was our computer room!

haha yeah i tried that once, didnt work at all lol. guessing its the inner fenders?

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

haha yeah i tried that once, didnt work at all lol. guessing its the inner fenders?

On the right track............it is the chromed core support and brackets:

coresupport-1.jpg

brackets.jpg

coresupport2-1.jpg

Wow, I've looked at this build a few times now and it is just awesome. I can't wait to see the finished result. I can relate to you saying it's expensive to build a lowrider in the midwest. I always read Lowrider mag as a kid but all of that stuff was in Cali. so it might as well gave been China when you are 16. Great job though man!!!

Arc Audio

Pioneer

Memphis

Massive

Mechman

Rockford Fosgate

Dakota Digital

Soon to be DC audio!!!

It really sucks to have a chromer in town that wants to charge double or triple what others will charge. I live in washington and send my shit to oregon. Sick core support. :drinks::drinks:

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

Well I was able to get a little more work done this weekend. I haven't taken many pics of the frame lately because it is hard to see progress on body work, but been working on the edges of the frame for about a month now:

2-20frame2.jpg

2-20frame.jpg

Also after about 5 hours of grinding work with the dremel, and about $70 worth of bits I finally have the gear box ready to get shipped out for the chrome treatment:

2-20gearbox.jpg

2-20gearbox2.jpg

2-20gearbox3.jpg

do work! :clapping:

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Well I was able to get the gear box shipped out for the chrome treatment last week, and this weekend was able to put in a little more work.

2-26frame.jpg

2-26frame2.jpg

Other than the two circled spots we have to go back and hit we just have to round off the corners and then begin work on the other half of the frame before high build is shot.

Archived