I love the work they do on the cars, but they need to not be cheap on the audio stuff. In some episodes they put in arc audio stuff and other episodes the put in sony xplod stuff and Im like, lol?

edit: it doesnt matter though, they havent had a new episode in 3 years I think

7e770874-fae3-49d5-ad82-4cabf106fead_zps d3abdb88-50bf-42d8-9628-e257559ec11d_zps

IG: devinthydude

never liked overhaulin, got it drilled into my head for way to long, and if i hear gasoline again anytime in the next 10 years it will be too soon

lol

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

never liked overhaulin, got it drilled into my head for way to long, and if i hear gasoline again anytime in the next 10 years it will be too soon

b/c i had to!

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Guest Scylloga
overhaulin does great work but sucks ass they seem to only do cars for people who can afford it then give it to em for free

very rare for em to do for it for someone that needs the help

Thing is they dont give it to them. Its just like the Exxtreme Makeover Home shit Ty Pennington does. Its financed and the people agree to making payments. Hence the reason they use shit audio from time to time.

A buddy of mine sent in his father in laws old vet as a submission and got accepted but in the fine print of the contract you sign you have to agree to pay for the parts and what not. And they wont tell you how much till you sign the damn paperwork. Although iirc he said you can put a cap on how much is spent.

Been watching it for past 2 hours, they just showed one where they got some of the older/very first person to meet at a drag strip and raced the overhauled cars lol. I watch it every so often to pass time, but Foose is a genius there is no doubt about that.

And the Explorer someone posted already, was on the episode I was talking about. Prolly the ugliest thing I have seen come out of Overhaulin.

The Setup

2009 Volkswagen Jetta

2 Alpine SWR-1222D's in 2 seperate boxes tuned to 33hz

1 Kicker ZX1001.1

Stock 140A Alt

Stock speakers

I watch the show all the time...classic car restoration isn't my cup of tea...but its a good show and you learn some about cars by watching it.

SUCCESS is a decision, NOT a dream. You have to name the price you are willing to pay to get it.

"You didn't have an ice pick on you? Amateur. " -- Wax from Fchat.

they did a CNN Hummer and put 2 Solo x 18's in it! i seent it but they never played it

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded