tristan560 Posted January 21, 2010 Author Report Posted January 21, 2010 I'm just climbing out of the same position you are in and it's whats working for me, kyle is right though, actions speak louder than words I hear ya guys, im doing all the sweet little things i can think of. I just hope they mean something to her. <u>99 Jimmy SLT 4WD</u> Systemless. <u>99 Grand Prix GTP</u> DC XL 12 on 1.5k tuned lowwwwww.
sayhuh? Posted January 21, 2010 Report Posted January 21, 2010 “If you love someone, set them free. If they come back they're yours; if they don't they never were.” Blown
Tek Posted January 21, 2010 Report Posted January 21, 2010 I was in the same boat (we were together 2 years at the time). I kept on trying so hard to talk and work shit out. Than I just stopped talking to her and was just careless and I didnt give a fuck anymore about it, and within a week she was back being like "I want to be back with you so bad" and all that shit. SHowing that I didnt give a shit worked for me, I don't recommend though cuz it may make shit even worse.
tristan560 Posted January 21, 2010 Author Report Posted January 21, 2010 Haha i dont see that working out too well in my case. <u>99 Jimmy SLT 4WD</u> Systemless. <u>99 Grand Prix GTP</u> DC XL 12 on 1.5k tuned lowwwwww.
tehbert0 Posted January 21, 2010 Report Posted January 21, 2010 if she needs space make sure you give her some http://motorcitydesignsaudio.com
Tek Posted January 21, 2010 Report Posted January 21, 2010 Haha i dont see that working out too well in my case. hence me telling you that I don't recommend it lol. I wasn't acting at the time though, it just worked out that way.
LT.Smoke Posted January 22, 2010 Report Posted January 22, 2010 Haha i dont see that working out too well in my case. Just keep doing like you are doing bro but with that being said dont go out of your way to be extra nice because if she thinks your just being nice to get her back then she will be history. Just remain your same old self and be a stand up guy and she will see the good side of you. Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
Drek75633 Posted January 22, 2010 Report Posted January 22, 2010 I just got rid of mine. I just got tired of the kid bullshit. Always arguin and shit. But yea dude. Give her a few days. Let her think about things. And if she says that her mind is made up. Then try and at least be friends with her. If she agrees to at least be friends. You're in the clear. Cuz after awhile of being friends and ya'll hangin out. Those feelings will start coming back. Just hang in there man. 2004 Mustang 3 18s 6 crossfire bmf 1700s strapped @ .5 161.2 db Daily driver 159.4 @ 45 hz 158.7 @ 35 hz 154.4 @ 25 hz Team Hz Addiction http://www.youtube.com/Drek75633
Ignantfi3d Posted January 22, 2010 Report Posted January 22, 2010 Wow Tristan... Reading this is like reading my own biography. I have the same exact shit goin on with my girl (now ex) of 7 years. She's doing and saying all the same shit that you've been posting. It's fuckin rough man, but I feel ya. If you wanna talk about shit you can hit me up on AIM Psychokilla97. I wish you nothing but luck in this finagle of women troubles. 1996 Vw Jetta Crunch 1500watt 1- Kicker 15" L7 @ 1ohm in a 4cu. ft. Ported Enclosure Tuned to 32Hz. 4- 6.5" Menace Door Speakers & 2- Menace super tweeters in the dash 139.11db @ 40hz (6/2010..old amp setup)
MickyMcD Posted January 22, 2010 Report Posted January 22, 2010 If you love it, let it go. If it comes back, it's yours forever. If it doesn't, it was never yours to love in the first place. Either that or punch it in the pooper. No lube or anything, just bam like 40-grit sandpaper. Cheers, Mick Work;DiGiCo D1 Live / MIDAS Heratige 1000 / MIDAS VeniceMeyer Sound CQ-1's, CQ-2's, PSW-2'sRAMSA Monitor AmplifiersP.Audio MonitorsBSS OMNIDRIVE and SoundwebDBX 231 and Klark Teknik DN360 EQ'sRCF TT22ARCF ART320
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.