Sonic Electronix

Customspeakerpods.com .... anyone have these installed?

Products look nice! The product looks nice, but if you could find a way to put a cover over the screws, they would give your product a lot nicer finish IMO.

Stoked to see someone else trying... Down to make some kick panels for 2006+ civics? Nobody makes em' and Q logics won't even respond back to my emails.

Make something up for an 01 jeep grand cherokee and I will tell you what I think about that one. And like someone said before you could make the grilles pop in's so there are no exposed screw heads and looks cleaner, me I do not mind but some people really like the extra attention to detail.

i have the ones for the 95-98 chevy trucks. there not bad, could have fit a little better around the curves of the door panel. also wish they didnt stick out as far.

console028.jpg

center console: lvl 4 12 1.75 cu ft tuned 37htz

alpine cda-9886

dc audio 120.4

infinity kappa 6.5" components

i have the ones for the 95-98 chevy trucks. there not bad, could have fit a little better around the curves of the door panel. also wish they didnt stick out as far.

That is my third pod design, though functional, not my best work. I have recreated the design for the pre-00 front doors. The fit is way better, and there are more options to choose from.

Badasschevy, PM Me, I'd like to get you an updated set at a huge discount... I'm not too proud of those.

B

Have any plans on doing any for 99-03 Grand Am's, Cause I have been in the market for some.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

That is my third pod design, though functional, not my best work. I have recreated the design for the pre-00 front doors. The fit is way better, and there are more options to choose from.

Badasschevy, PM Me, I'd like to get you an updated set at a huge discount... I'm not too proud of those.

B

Hmm.......Seems like great customer service RIGHT THERE :good:

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

B

thats customer service, thanks. i'll have to check those out, and i'll be sending you a pm in a minute.

center console: lvl 4 12 1.75 cu ft tuned 37htz

alpine cda-9886

dc audio 120.4

infinity kappa 6.5" components

WHOA!!! That's not my product. I currently don't make any products for the mid/compact trucks, but they are on the list.

So, since there has been an overwhelming response to my products I guess I'll introduce myself.

My name is Brandon (AKA KillerB), I am the owner/operator/creator/designer of Custom Speaker Pods. I have been in this business for over 2 years, and have products for over 25 vehicles. Since I created this business I take it very seriously, and listen to all critiques and criticisms. To keep this brief (to avoid being booted from this great forum), I would like to get a quick gauge on what people think of my products. If the response is good, I'll gladly set up shop here and become a supporting vendor to answer any questions and collect ideas on new products. Let me know.

Thanks in advance,

B

My opinion? If you start making the dual 6.5"s (like the ones in your avatar) for a 2003 Chevrolet Blazer, I'll be all over a set.

Archived