Sonic Electronix

Customspeakerpods.com .... anyone have these installed?

My opinion? If you start making the dual 6.5"s (like the ones in your avatar) for a 2003 Chevrolet Blazer, I'll be all over a set.

Added to the list. As well as the Pontiac GP and GA.

I'm currently looking into a new, larger, facility. So new product development may be postponed until late spring. So be patient.

But keep the feedback coming. This is the greatest, most diverse group I've been involved in. Trucks, cars, etc. Excellent.

B

for about rear pods for a 00 ford focus zx3

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

Added to the list. As well as the Pontiac GP and GA.

I'm currently looking into a new, larger, facility. So new product development may be postponed until late spring. So be patient.

But keep the feedback coming. This is the greatest, most diverse group I've been involved in. Trucks, cars, etc. Excellent.

B

Did you see my PM's / Email Brandon?

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

A set of dual 6.5" component pods for the 00-06 C1500/Tahoe would sell, everyone that wants them has to fab them from scratch and not too many people who make their own mix the 5.25 and 6.5" drivers in the doors. I would be down with a set cause it is so much easier than fiberglassing some for my daily driver. Also how does that ABS stand up to flex, if you throw some good power on them does it have any problems?

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint

A set of dual 6.5" component pods for the 00-06 C1500/Tahoe would sell, everyone that wants them has to fab them from scratch and not too many people who make their own mix the 5.25 and 6.5" drivers in the doors. I would be down with a set cause it is so much easier than fiberglassing some for my daily driver. Also how does that ABS stand up to flex, if you throw some good power on them does it have any problems?

i added some sound deadener to the back of mine, and it helped with my morel dotech's.

they're being fed by a dc 120.4.

center console: lvl 4 12 1.75 cu ft tuned 37htz

alpine cda-9886

dc audio 120.4

infinity kappa 6.5" components

sounds great bud..... I cant wait for these to be in my tahoe. I love my mids highs now, cant wait to be able to add another 5 1/4 component set in my doors...... Damn! I'll have 14 speakers in total for highs/mids........ That should be enough to keep up with 4 18"s :mellow:

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

I'm really liking these,tuned in for feedback.definitely will be buying a set for my truck .

2007 Chevy Impala LS

1 Crescendo 3KWP

1Crescendo C1000/4

2 DC lvl 4 15's with lvl5 dual .7 coils

1Audio Control Matrix

1 Pioneer P880PRS

1 300 amp Iraggi alt

All power runs done with Knu flex 0/1 guage

1 optima yellow top under the hood

1 XS 5100 and two Deka's in the trunk

4 Crescendo MP-8 mid bass drivers

2 DB Drive p5 5 D Pro Audio tweeters